Revolabs FLX 2 VoIP SIP System w/ two Directional microphones
The Revolabs FLX2 VoIP Conference Phone is the first ever wireless VoIP Conference Phone. Featuring 2 directional microphones with echo cancellation and a powerful speaker, the FLX 2 is the perfect wireless VoIP Conference phone for small to mid-sized rooms where only 2-3 people will be using the phone. Place each directional microphone in front of a primary speaker in the call.
Revolabs FLX 2 Overview
The Revolabs FLX™ is designed specifically for mid- to small-sized conference rooms, executive offices and SoHo environments. The Revolabs FLX is based on Revolabs' revolutionary wireless audio technology that for years has delivered superior sound quality for audio and video conferencing to large conference and board rooms. Small office conference calls, executive office communication, and home office communication can now also benefit from that superior wireless audio performance.
Two key differentiators make the Revolabs FLX2 stand out from its IP Conference Phone competitors. First and foremost, it is the only wireless IP Conference Phone available today. Secondly, the flexibility of the unit makes it a perfect fit for any small to mid-sized room regardless of the shape of the table or shape of the room. The Revolabs FLX can be purchased with 2 wireless omnidirectional microphones that can be placed anywhere in the room for optimal sound pickup. Alternatively, Revolabs also offers a wireless directional microphone and a wireless lapel microphone so that you can configure the system for optimal sound quality dependant on room or purpose (the lapel microphone is great when the main speaker is facing away from the unit, such as facing a whiteboard.).
Please be sure to select the power option. If you ARE NOT using a PoE switch, you MUST choose a PoE Injector.
Revolabs FLX 2 Features:
- Up to 8 hours battery talk time, 2 hour charge time
- Configurable: interchange microphone types to meet needs of the room or call
- Includes 2 directional microphones, omnidirectional and lapel microphones can be added (optional)
- Open Standard SIP based
- Wideband audio 80-11,000Hz
- RF Armor eliminates cell phone buzz from interference
- North America: 1.92 to 1.93 GHz
- High resolutions color LCD display
- Removable wireless handset allows you to use the FLX as a private deskphone
- Onboard phonebook up to 99 entries
- 12 key telephone keypad, 2 context sensitive softkeys, 5-key cursor and control panel
- Connect one of four ways!
- (1) RJ45 for VOIP
- (2) Via USB for use with Webex & Skype type applications
- (3) Supports Bluetooth from your smartphone or computer
- (4) Connect via Aux to all the major video conferencing brands like Polycom, Lifesize, Cisco/Tandberg, etc