Rhino PCI Express Telephony Card Configurator - 8 Port with Echo Cancellation
Rhino Telephony Cards allow you to utilize analog devices (when using FXS ports) or analog PSTN or "POTS" phone lines (when using FXO Ports) in conjunction with your leading-edge Asterisk technology. Simply snap the Rhino PCI Card into an open PCI Express slot in your server or PBX for added port density and functionality.
Rhino PCIe Card Overview
The Rhino R8FXX-E-EC is “ready to roll” with two incredible feature differentiations over the competition - the on-board control element, and the on-board Echo Cancellation circuit. The control element eliminates PCI bus “bit banging”, which means that the R8FXX-E-EC requires less CPU power, and more Rhino cards can be used in one computer over alternative, antiquated solutions. The Echo Cancellation circuit provides echo protection no matter what, to ensure that calls are clear, crisp and echo free. ALL RHINO ANALOG CARDS COME EQUIPPED WITH ONBOARD ECHO CANCELLATION
Rhino's onboard echo-cancellation provides excellent voice quality and fast convergence rate. There is no divergence due to doubletalk and cancels multiple independent tails. The Tone Disabler disables echo canceller during voiceband modem and FAX connections. The echo cancellation module is a G.168 compliant line echo canceller, which meets and exceeds G.168-2002. Rhino products are tough. In the rare case of trouble, Rhino technical support staff is ready to give you the support you need, when you need it. Rhino's 5-year limited warranty means that you can be confident that Rhino will always work hard and work well in your telephony application.
Rhino R8Fxx-E-EC Features:
- THIS IS A CONFIGURATION SKU - YOU MUST CHOOSE WHICH PORT CONFIGURATION YOU WOULD LIKE SHIPPED BEFORE YOU ADD TO CART!
- Hosts up to four, dual channel FXS or FXO modular cards, using four RJ11 jacks with two lines per jack inside and outside pairs
- FXS channels utilize the Infineon PEB3268 ringing SLIC single chip
- FXO channels utilize the Silicon Labs Si3050 and Si3019 DAA chipset
- Channel status easily seen via eight on-board LEDs
- User upgradeable, modules snap on and off easily, yet are rigorously held in place both electrically and mechanically
- Includes onboard hardware G.168 echo cancellation
- No PCI bus bit banging!
- On-board Texas Instruments and Adaptive Digital Technologies Echo Cancellation technology
- Asterisk soft PBX tested and ready
- Zaptel/DAHDI compliant open source module source code included
- Custom Rhino PCIe interface chip means no wasted CPU overhead
- zttool/dahdi_tool compliant interface
- Field software upgradable
- Loop and Kewl signaling protocols
- Distinctive ring in Loop start mode
- Caller ID enabled in Loop start mode
- Native analog DID interpretation on FXS channels
- 5-year limited warranty
- Unlimited Support
- Rhino Equipment
- # of server chassis slots needed
- Analog Module Type
- Dual Span (2 Ports)
- Connection Type
- Echo Cancellation
- Form Factor
- Full Height, Half Length
- PCI Express
- Requires Molex Power
- Voice Signalling Method
- Loop Start, Kewl Start
- Analog Connection Type
- Echo Cancellation Support
Joe ShanahanDirect: 866-583-0920
Why Pay $0.00 for the Rhino 8 Port PCI Express Card Configurator?
No PCI bus bit banging!
Hosts up to four, dual channel FXS or FXO modular cards, using eight RJ11 jacks with one line per jack
User upgradeable, modules snap on and off easily, yet are rigorously held in place both electrically and mechincally