Rhino Ceros 500GB 3U VoIP PBX Appliance (Rhino Card Purchase Required)
NOTE: The Rhino Ceros 3U 320GB appliance is now a 500GB appliance!!!!
Knowing that Rhino products are ready to perform right out of the box means that you can spend more time developing important customer relationships. Ceros comes preloaded with Linux and Asterisk, along with all the necessary configurations for the specific installed Rhino hardware. All that is needed is to customize extensions and other outside system environment configurations.
Rhino Ceros-500GB 3U VoIP PBX Appliance Overview:
The Ceros chassis comes with no external markings or silk screening, and comes shipped in two cartons -- an outside carton that can be discarded so that a pristine, inside carton can be cleanly shipped to your end customer. Rhino Equipment Corp. offers you a complete line of low cost PCI plug-in cards including Single T1/E1, Dual T1/E1, Quad T1/E1, Quad FXO analog, Octal FXS/FXO and 24-port analog mixed mode analog interfaces. And don't forget the full line of Rhino Channel Bank products, for large scale analog FXS or FXO applications. Rhino designed products are tough. In the rare case of trouble, our technical support staff is ready to give you the support you need, when you need it. Our 5-year, limited warranty means that you can be confident that Rhino will always work hard in your Open Source Telephony application.
Rhino Ceros 500GB 3U VoIP PBX Appliance Features and Functions:
- Intel Core2 Duo Processor (Intel DG33 motherboard)
- 500GB SATA hard drive (RAID1 also available)
- 1GB 667MHz DDR2 memory (upgradeable to 4GB)
- 400W power supply, 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, Active PFC
- NEW! Optional Dual Redundant 400W power supply, 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, Active PFC, hot swappable
- Three PCI slots, three PCI Express slots
- NEW! Rhino SLI 6-line Graphical LED and 5-button keypad
- Video, mouse and keyboard ports
- Six USB ports, one firewire port, audio stack
- 10/100/GbE integrated network
- Asterisk soft PBX tested
- Preloaded with your Asterisk distribution of choice
- Accepts all Rhino PCI and PCI Express cards. Full length cards have special anchor brackets to fully secure cards in the chassis
- Fully tested and integrated with all installed Rhino hardware
- 3U tall, 17" wide x 13.5 deep" external dimensions
- Washable front air filter
- Rubber bumper feet
- 19" and wall mounting brackets - all included in box
- Dual high reliability chassis fans
- Six line graphical Rhino OSLI, serial LCD and 5-button navigation keypad
- No external monitor or keyboard required
- Double shipping box - ship a clean box to your customer!
- 5-year limited warranty