Rhino R8FXX-e-EC PCI Express Card
. Using Asterisk? Rhino Open Source Telephony PCI products allow you to utilize analog phones and wiring in conjunction with leading-edge Asterisk technology -- without having to buy expensive IP telephones. Why go IP when you can save on installations by using your existing wiring? With Rhino you can use lower cost analog phones with digital features and get guaranteed voice quality, all while enjoying Asterisk VoIP technology for off-premise connectivity.
Rhino R8FXX--e-EC Product Overview
Rhino's onboard echo-cancellation provides excellent voice quality and fast convergence rate. There is no divergence due to doubletalk and cancels multiple independent tails. The Tone Disabler disables echo canceller during voiceband modem and FAX connections. The echo cancellation module is a G.168 compliant line echo canceller, which meets and exceeds G.168-2002. Rhino products are tough. In the rare case of trouble, our technical support staff is ready to give you the support you need, when you need it. Our 5-year limited warranty means that you can be confident that Rhino will always work hard and work well in your telephony application.
Rhino R8FXX-e-EC Features & Functionality
- PCI EXPRESS Form Factor
- Hosts up to four, dual channel FXS or FXO modular cards, using four RJ11 jacks with two lines per jack inside and outside pairs
- FXS channels utilize the Infineon PEB3268 ringing SLIC single chip
- FXO channels utilize the Silicon Labs Si3050 and Si3019 DAA chipset
- Channel status easily seen via eight on-board LEDs
- User upgradeable, modules snap on and off easily, yet are rigorously held in place both electrically and mechanically
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Rhino Equipment PCI Express Telephony Card - Base Board with Echo Cancelation - (R8FXX--e-EC)
No questions asked yet