The Sangoma A104 is an updated, quad port version of Sangoma's range of advanced, flexible telecommunications AFT hardware designed for optimum support of voice and data over T1, E1 and J1.
Sangoma A104 Digital Telephony Card Overview
Based on bus mastering PCI technology supported by a ring-buffer DMA architecture, the Sangoma A104 provides full speed 132 Mbps PCI bus transfer with minimal real-time processor load and fully supported interrupt sharing. This provides optimal performance in demanding environments such as soft PBX/IVR voice applications.
- The Sangoma A104 and drivers fully support TDM voice gateways for the Asterisk PBX project, as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX/Switch/IVR voice applications.
Supports Robbed Bit Channel Associated Signaling CAS and ISDN PRI.
- Block mode raw bit-stream interface for integration with the Asterisk Open Source PBX/IVR platform.
- Channelized mode supporting individual DMA into voice timeslots plus onboard HDLC support of PRI channel for soft PBX implementations that can use these features.
Sangoma A104 Features and Functions
- Available as Single T1/E1 port A101 or Dual T1/E1 port A102 with daughterboard
- Intelligent hardware: Downloadable Field Programmable Gate Array programming with multiple operating modes:
- T1/E1 and fractional T1/E1, single channel HDLC per line
- Optionally available as A101-C 0r A102-C with Channelized T1/E1 on either or both ports with any configuration of up to 64 DS0s carrying either voice or HDLC data
Power: 520mA at 5v
- MTBF: > 1 Million hours Calculated.
- PCI 32 bit 5v and 64 bit 3.3v compatible.
- Temperature range: 0 - 45C.
- All set-up and configuration is in software or by machine BIOS.
- DSU/CSU setup entirely in software.
- Line decoding: HDB3, AMI, B8ZS.
- Framing: CRC4, non-CRC4, ESF, D4T1/E1.
- Clocking mode: Normal , Master.
- Software controlled DSU/CSU test modes.
- Remote monitoring of card and CSU/DSU operation.
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 120mm x 55 mm.
Didn't find the PCI Card you were looking for?
Check out these other Sangoma Cards: