Sangoma A104 (REFRESH)
This Refreshed Product has undergone an extensive 10 Step Process in which it was inspected, tested, fully cleaned, upgraded to the latest firmware and repacked for sale.
Refresh products ship with all the applicable original components including phone, handset cord, base stand, RJ45 cable and manuals.
Sangoma A104 Digital Telephony Card (REFRESH)
The Sangoma A104 is an updated, quad port version of Sangoma's range of advanced, flexible telecommunications AFT hardware designed for optimum support of voice and data over T1, E1 and J1.
Sangoma A104 Digital Telephony Card Overview
Based on bus mastering PCI technology supported by a ring-buffer DMA architecture, the Sangoma A104 provides full speed 132 Mbps PCI bus transfer with minimal real-time processor load and fully supported interrupt sharing. This provides optimal performance in demanding environments such as soft PBX/IVR voice applications.
- The Sangoma A104 and drivers fully support TDM voice gateways for the Asterisk PBX project, as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX/Switch/IVR voice applications.
Supports Robbed Bit Channel Associated Signaling CAS and ISDN PRI.
- Block mode raw bit-stream interface for integration with the Asterisk Open Source PBX/IVR platform.
- Channelized mode supporting individual DMA into voice timeslots plus onboard HDLC support of PRI channel for soft PBX implementations that can use these features.
Sangoma A104 Features and Functions
- Available as Single T1/E1 port A101 or Dual T1/E1 port A102 with daughterboard
- Intelligent hardware: Downloadable Field Programmable Gate Array programming with multiple operating modes:
- T1/E1 and fractional T1/E1, single channel HDLC per line
- Optionally available as A101-C 0r A102-C with Channelized T1/E1 on either or both ports with any configuration of up to 64 DS0s carrying either voice or HDLC data
Power: 520mA at 5v
- MTBF: > 1 Million hours Calculated.
- PCI 32 bit 5v and 64 bit 3.3v compatible.
- Temperature range: 0 - 45C.
- All set-up and configuration is in software or by machine BIOS.
- DSU/CSU set up entirely in software.
- Line decoding: HDB3, AMI, B8ZS.
- Framing: CRC4, non-CRC4, ESF, D4T1/E1.
- Clocking mode: Normal , Master.
- Software controlled DSU/CSU test modes.
- Remote monitoring of card and CSU/DSU operation.
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 120mm x 55 mm.
Didn't find the Sangoma PCI Card you were looking for? Check out our complete selection of Sangoma cards.
Refreshed Products come with a standard 6 month warranty with an additional 6 months of coverage available through the PLUS6 WARRANTY.
All Refresh Products purchases are non-refundable. Replacement or store credit will be given if product is deemed defective inside of 6 months.
Why Buy Refresh?
✚ Value - Refresh products represent an exceptional value as they can be purchased for 20 to 25 percent less than their new equivalent retail price.
✚ Reliability- You can be assured that each product has been fully tested and ready to perform just like it was when originally purchased.
✚ Performance - All Refresh products go through an extensive reconditioning process which includes feature/functionality testing, component replacement (if necessary) and software upgrades.
✚ Warranty - Every Refresh product comes with a standard six month warranty that covers mechanical failures and defects. In addition VoIP Supply also offers an additional six months of protection through the Plus 6 warranty.