Obtainable in both PCI (A104) and PCI Express (Sangoma A104E) form factors, The A104 provides up to 16.4Mbps of full duplex data throughput or 120 voice calls over four T1 and or E1 lines to support high performance PCI-based routing and telephony systems. Advanced clocking features allow E1 and T1 lines to be mixed with full synchronization. As part of Sangomaâ€™s AFT range of products, the A104 makes use of the same high performance PCI interface that has been deployed in large quantities all over the world.
Sangoma A104E Digital Telephony Card Overview
The available A104d and A104d-X cards include Octasic's DSP hardware and certified algorithms providing carrier-grade echo cancellation and Voice Quality Enhancement (VQE) functions. Like all the Sangoma AFT family, the A104 is field upgradeable to take advantage of hardware and software improvements as they become available.
Sangoma A104E Features and Functions
- Available as Single T1/E1 port A101 or Dual T1/E1 port A102 with daughterboard
- Intelligent hardware: Downloadable Field Programmable Gate Array programming with multiple operating modes:
- T1/E1 and fractional T1/E1, single channel HDLC per line
- Optionally available as A101-C 0r A102-C with Channelized T1/E1 on either or both ports with any configuration of up to 64 DS0s carrying either voice or HDLC data
- Power: 520mA at 5v
- MTBF: > 1 Million hours Calculated.
- PCI 32 bit 5v and 64 bit 3.3v compatible.
- Temperature range: 0 - 45C.
- All set-up and configuration is in software or by machine BIOS.
- DSU/CSU set up entirely in software.
- Line decoding: HDB3, AMI, B8ZS.
- Framing: CRC4, non-CRC4, ESF, D4T1/E1.
- Clocking mode: Normal , Master.
- Software controlled DSU/CSU test modes.
- Remote monitoring of card and CSU/DSU operation
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 120mm x 55 mm.
Didn't find the PCI Card you were looking for?
Check out these other Sangoma Cards:
- # of Digital Ports
- Digital Signaling Type
- T1, E1, J1
- # of FXS Ports
- # of FXO Ports
- Bus Type
- Echo Cancellation
- Form Factor
- Half Length, Full Height
- Low Profile
- Voltage Requirements
- 3.3v, 5.0v
- Data/Voice Support
- Voice Signaling Methods
- CAS, ISDN PRI, PRI, MFC/R2, ATM, PPP, SS7, BSC, HDLC
- Fractional Support
- yes-half data and half voice
Jeff QuinnDirect: 716-250-7473
Why Pay $1,410.00 for the Sangoma A104E ?
Four T1/E1 ports with a single PCI Expess interface
Support for the Asterisk, OPAL Yate, FreeSwitch PBX/IVR projects
TDM clocking mode