Sangoma A116DE 16-SPAN T1/E1/J1
The Sangoma A116DE is a 16-Span T1/E1/J1 board with a PCI Express interface and a DSP hardware echo canceller daughterboard. The A116DE is designed for high performance voice and data applications such as call centers, large IVR systems and soft switches.
Sangoma A116DE 16-SPAN T1/E1/J1 Overview
The A116DE is part of Sangoma's family of Advanced Flexible Telecommunications hardware product line – using high performance PCI Express interface, providing superior performance in critical systems all over the world.
The A116DE supports up to 32.8 Mbps of full duplex data throughout 480 voice calls using 16 T1/E1/J1 spans. With Sangoma boards, you can take advantage of hardware and software improvements, as soon as they become available. The A116DE, like all boards in Sangoma's AFT family, is field-upgradable with crash-proof firmware.
The Sangoma is equipped with world class DSP hardware to achieve carrier-grade echo cancellation and voice quality enhancement functions for telecommunication systems.
Recommend Accessories for the Sangoma A116DE
- Sangoma SPEC-A116+PNLKIT - 1U Rackmountable Breakout panel with 16 RJ45 ports: Contains a cable with a 68-pin connector at one end and 16 RJ45 female connectors on a rackmountable faceplate at the other end
- Sangoma CBL-649 - 6-Feet punch down cable with a 68-pin connector at one end and loose 68 color coded wires at the other end. Can be punched down or wire wrapped with the end-users connector block of choice
Sangoma A116DE Features and Functions:
- Sixteen T1/E1 ports with optimum PCI Express interface for high performance voice and data applications
- T1/E1 and fractional T1/E1, multiple channel HDLC per line for mixed data/TDM voice applications
- Line decoding: HDB3, AMI, B8ZS
- Framing: CRC-4, Non CRC4, ESF, SF, D4, J1 (Japan)
- Ring buffer DMA handling for minimum host intervention and guaranteed data integrity on high volume systems
- Supports Robbed Bit Channel Associated Signaling (CAS) and ISDN PRI
- Optimized per channel DMA streams and hardware-level HDLC handling unload the host CPU
- WANPIPE routing stack is completely independent of TDM voice application for total system reliability
- WANPIPE supports certified, field-tested, and reliable Frame Relay, PPP, HDLC, and X.25
We're sorry, there are no downloads available at this time.
- # of Digital Ports
- Digital Signaling Type
- T1, E1, J1
- # of FXS Ports
- # of FXO Ports
- Bus Type
- Echo Cancellation
- Form Factor
- Low Profile
- Voltage Requirements
- Data/Voice Support
- Voice Signaling Methods
- ISDN PRI, PPP, HDLC, AMI
- Fractional Support