Sangoma A200O FXO Module
Sangoma voice/data cards are designed for compatibility and flexibility. They are self sensing for 3.3v and 5v PCI slots and software configurable for T1/E1 or J1. They share interrupts properly between themselves and other PCI compatible devices, supporting unlimited numbers of cards per PC chassis. The AFT series cards all conform to the 2U form factor specification, both in height and length, allowing you to install many cards in a 2U chassis so as to maximize your server capacity. By selecting Sangoma voice/data, and Analog cards, you can deploy AsteriskTM with confidence. The reason: the engineering quality and after-service support that has won the trust of many customers.
Sangoma A200-O FXO Module Overview
Easily build your own multi-protocol PBX on Linux!
All are tailor-made to work with Asterisk? the Open Source PBX software that is revolutionizing telecommunications.
- From 2 to 24 ports supported, mixing FXO and FXS interfaces as required.
- Support for the Asterisk?, OPALTM PBX/IVR projects, as well as other
Open Source and proprietary PBX/Switch/IVR/VoIP gateway applications.
- Single synchronous PCI interface for all 24 FXO/FXS ports.
- Four RJ11 ports per REMORA card.
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 120mm x 55 mm for use in restricted chassis.
- Short 2U compatible mounting clips available for installation in 2U rackmount servers.
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
- Autosense compatibility with 5v and 3.3v PCI busses.
- Fully PCI 2.2 compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, proper interrupts sharing.
- Intelligent hardware: Downloadable Field Programmable Gate Array programming with multiple operating modes. Field flash firmware upgradeable so that new features related to voice and/or data can be added when they become available.
- External LED to easily identify FXO or FXS port.
- Guaranteed machine compatibility, like all Sangoma hardware.
Sangoma A200-O Features and Functions
full height bracket, half height bracket and patch cables for all ports.
Optional DSP daughterboard on the A200d
- G.168-2002 echo cancellation in hardware.
- 1024 taps/128ms tail per channel on all channel densities.
- DTMF decoding and tone recognition.
- Voice quality enhancement: Octasic music protection, acoustic echo control and adaptive noise reduction.
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Sangoma A200-FXO
No questions asked yet