Sangoma A200 PCI-Express Analog Telephony Card Configurator
The Sangoma A200 PCIe Analog Voice Cards deliver superior audio quality in a compact 2U card that expands from two to twenty-four ports using a single PCI Express (PCIe) interface slot.
Sangoma A200 Analog Telephony Card Overview:
For optimum echo-cancelled voice quality and enhancement choose the A200D Model with DSP daughterboard Hardware Echo Canceller. One DSP echo canceller on the A200D Base Card will support Telco-grade hardware echo cancellation on all channels up to the card's maximum configuration in 24 ports with no additional CPU load. You can use this configurator to build any Sangoma A200 PCIe telephony card up to 24 ports with or without on-board hardware-based echo cancellation.
Like all the cards in the award-winning Sangoma AFT Series Product Line, the A200 and Remora™ system's architecture is shared with Sangoma's A101, A102, A104, and A108 cards, ensuring common 3.3 V or 5 V, high performance, universal PCI Express compatibility, and crash-proof field upgradable firmware to take advantage of enhancements, as soon they become available.
Sangoma cards guarantee error-free faxing and click-free audio on analog-digital links.
Sangoma A200 PCIe Card Technical Specifications
From 2 to 24 ports supported, mixing FXO and FXS Interfaces as required.
Support for the Asterisk®, FreeSWITCH®, Yate™, CallWeaver™, PBX/IVR projects, as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX/Switch/IVR/VoIP gateway applications
Single synchronous PCI Express interface for all 24 FXO / FXS ports
Four RJ11 ports per Remora™ card
Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 120 mm x 55 mm for use in restricted chassis
Short 2U compatible mounting clips available for installation in 2U rack-mount servers
Fully PCI Express compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, proper sharing of PCI interrupts
Intelligent hardware: Downloadable Field Programmable Gate Array programming with multiple operating modes. Field upgradeable so that new features can be added when they become available
Maximum operational power for PCI Express: 2.64 W (0.8 A @ 3.3 V) + 4.2 W (0.35 A @ 12 V) per FXS module
Temperature range: 0 - 50°C
Shipped with standard RJ11-terminated cables
Get the Fax on Sangoma Hardware
- With Sangoma, there is no need for a separate analog line to run your fax machine
- Using T1/E1 passthrough with Sangoma analog cards, there are no clock slips, buffer overruns, or transmit underruns that cause missed lines, blank sheets, and missed pages when faxing
- Sangoma A200 and A400 cards synchronize perfectly with digital T1/E1 cards and the PSTN atomic clock for error-free fax and modem passthrough and superior voice quality over T1 and E1 lines
Optional DSP Echo Canceller Daughterboard on the A200D
- G.168-2002 echo cancellation in hardware
- 1024 taps/128ms tail per channel on all channel densities
- DTMF decoding and tone recognition
- Voice quality enhancement: music protection, acoustic echo control and adaptive noise reduction
- No CPU load as a result of echo cancellation
- Does not increase the physical size of the card, and no additional slot is required
- The A200 and Remora™ cards incorporate 4-pin RJ11/4 narrow jacks, such as those used in telephone handsets
- Each Sangoma A200 Card is shipped with four 2 m cables terminating in a narrow RJ11/4 plug at one end and a telephone-standard RJ11/6 plug at the other
- To hardwire the A200 system, you can purchase a kit of 12 RJ11/4 plugs and a crimping tool, sold separately
- Windows® 2003, Windows® XP, Windows® Server 2008, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
FCC Part 15 Class A, FCC Part 68, and EN 55022 Class A, JATE
Technical certifications in Russia and Malaysia
WANPIPEMON®, SNMP, system logs
The A200 consists of a Remora™ daughterboard mounted on the AFT PCIe card. The Remora card has two sockets each of which can accept a FXO-2 or FXS-2 module. Each FXO-2 or FXS-2 module supports two FXO or FXS lines, respectively.
Up to five additional Remora™ daughterboards can be mounted in empty slot positions beside the A200 assembly, connected to the A200 by a backplane bus connector.
Why should I buy through an Empowered by Sangoma partner?
Empowered by Sangoma channel partners are authorized to sell Sangoma hardware. They have met minimum quality requirements for their region and are kept up to date directly by Sangoma as to new developments that can benefit you. Look for the Empowered by Sangoma symbol whenever you make your Sangoma purchase.
- Save money on shipping
- Get faster service in your own time zone
- Speak in your native language
- Save money on Sangoma products.
(Sangoma sells at list price and its standard negotiated discounts based on partner status only)
- Ensure you qualify for Sangoma manufacturer's warranty, money-back guarantee, and free technical support.
Lifetime warranty on parts and labor when purchased through VoIP Supply.
30-day "no questions asked" return policy.
Sangoma A200 PCI Express Card Configurator Downloads
- # of FXO Ports
- # of FXS Ports
- # of ISDN/BRI Ports
- # of server chassis slots needed
- Analog Module Type
- Dual Span (2 Ports)
- Connection Type
- RJ-10 to RJ-11
- Echo Cancellation
- Form Factor
- PCI Express
- Requires Molex Power
- Voice Signalling Method
- Voltage Requirements
- 1x Express
- Analog Connection Type
- RJ-10 to RJ-11
- Echo Cancellation Support
- # of RJ45 Ports
- # of T1/E1 Ports
- # of VoIP Channels
- Auto Provisioning
- Codec Support
- Digital Signalling Type
- Fax Support
- Future Scalability
- Peripheral Ports
- Power Adapter Included
- Protocol Support
- Provisioning Method
- PSTN Lifeline / Failover
- Redundant Power Supply Option
- Color Screen
- Gigabit Ethernet Support
- Headset Interface
- PoE Compatible
- Protocol Supported
- Sidecar Compatible