Sangoma NBE240A Netborder Express v4.0 for 240 Calls
The Sangoma Netborder Express v4.0 NBE240A is a software program which allows you to have full SIP gateway functionality using Sangoma telephony cards. It allows for up to 240 calls or up to 8 T1/E1.
Sangoma NBE240A Product Overview
NetBorder Express software, together with Sangoma's computer telephony boards (sold separately), is a complete SIP-compliant VoIP Media Gateway solution, delivering the most flexible and cost effective solution by removing the need for external gateways.
Compatible with Analog FXO and FXS, MFC/R2, ISDN BRI and PRI telephony interfaces, NetBorder Express can scale from 2 to 480 simultaneous calls, providing excellent value and flexibility for deployments in any geography.
NetBorder Express communicates with applications such as IP-PBXs, speech enabled IVRs, conferencing servers, contact center or trunking gateways directly with the ubiquitous SIP control protocol to reduce deployment time, complexity and cost for next generation network application deployments.
Netborder Express for up to 12 calls is a free download off Sangoma's website! For 16 ore more calls, a Netborder Express license is required. This item is an electronic deliverable, no physical product is shipped. Telephony cards are sold separately.
Sangoma NBE240A Notes:
- Hardware must be purchased separately
- Hardware echo cancellation option is mandatory for NetBorder Express
- NetBorder Express software installs compatible board drivers automatically. There is no need to obtain board drivers separately
- Each specific NetBorder Express software version is tested against a specific version of the firmware that comes loaded on Sangoma hardware. It may be required to upgrade the firmware of the boards at installation time. At installation time, NetBorder notifies the administrator and provides instructions to perform this step
- Consult NetBorder Express Release Notes for more details
- Digital Signaling Type
- # of Digital Ports
- # of Ethernet Ports
- Ethernet Port Speeds
- Protocols Supported
- Fax Support
- Echo Cancellation
- # of FXS Ports
- # of FXO Ports
- # of Simultaneous Calls
- Voice Codec Support
- Provisioning Options
- Mounting Option
- Voice Signaling Methods
- Peripheral Ports
- # of VoIP Channels
- Modular Slots
- # of BRI Ports
- Future Scalability
- Media Processing Support
Why Pay $1,250.00 for the Sangoma Netborder Express 240 Ports - NBE240A?
Up to 240 calls
Supports up to 8 T1/E1
Avoid the need for an external Gateway