Sangoma A20001DEThe A200 AFT architecture is shared with Sangoma's A101, A102, A104 and A108 cards ensuring common 3.3 V or 5 V, high performance and universal PCI or PCI Express compatibility.
Sangoma Remora A200 PCI Express Analog FXS FXO CardLike all the Sangoma AFT Series, the A200 and Remora(tm) system has field upgradeable firmware to take advantage of enhancements as they become available.
Sangoma A200 Remora PCI Express Card Features:
- From 2 to 24 ports supported, mixing FXO and FXS interfaces, as required.
- Single synchronous PCI interface for all 24 FXO/FXS ports.
- Four RJ11 ports per Remora(tm) card.
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 120 mm x 55 mm for use in restricted chassis.
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
- Optional DSP Echo Canceller Daughterboard on the A200D
- G.168-2002 echo cancellation in hardware.
- 1024 taps/128ms tail per channel on all channel densities.
Didn't find the Sangoma PCI Card you were looking for? Check out our complete selection of Sangoma cards or try our easy to use Digium Configurators:
Brian HyrekDirect: 866-583-0815
Why Pay $554.00 for the Sangoma A20001DE?
PCI Express Form Factor
From 2 to 24 ports supported, mixing FXO and FXS interfaces, as required.
Support for the Asterisk(tm), Yate(tm), FreeSWITCH(tm), CallWeaver(tm), OPAL(tm) PBX/IVR projects, a
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Replaced a good Digium card that was completely incapable of handling some very poor quality lines. The hardware echo cancellation (no need to fxotune!) works much better. My only complaint is that compiling the drivers and services is involved and arcane compared to digium.