Sangoma Remora A20001E 2FXO PCI Express Card
The A200 AFT architecture is shared with Sangoma's A101, A102, A104 and A108 cards ensuring common 3.3 V or 5 V, high performance and universal PCI or PCI Express compatibility.
Sangoma Remora A200 PCI Express Analog FXS FXO Card
Like all the Sangoma AFT Series, the A200 and Remora(tm) system has field upgradeable firmware to take advantage of enhancements as they become available.
Sangoma A200 Remora PCI Express Card Features:
- From 2 to 24 ports supported, mixing FXO and FXS interfaces, as required.
- Single synchronous PCI interface for all 24 FXO/FXS ports.
- Four RJ11 ports per Remora(tm) card.
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 120 mm x 55 mm for use in restricted chassis.
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
- Optional DSP Echo Canceller Daughterboard on the A200D
- G.168-2002 echo cancellation in hardware.
- 1024 taps/128ms tail per channel on all channel densities.
- # of FXS Ports
- # of FXO Ports
- Connection Types
- RJ-10, RJ-11
- Echo Cancellation
- PCI Express
Don StefanieDirect: 716-213-6906
Why Pay $272.00 for the Sangoma Remora A20001E 2FXO PCI Express Card?
0 FXS Ports and 2 FXO Ports
PCI Express form factor
Small modular connection with dongle cable to RJ11 to allow for more ports at the bay