Sangoma s300 SIP Phone
The Sangoma s300 SIP Phone is a competitive, entry-level, full featured phone with (2) Session Initiation Protocols (SIP). The s300 is equipped with Zero Touch technology that allows for fast and easy out the box configuration with FreePBX. The s300 also has Power over Ethernet (PoE) so that you don't have to worry about placing the phone near outlets or purchasing separate power cables.
Sangoma s300 SIP Phone Overview
The s300 has (2) Session Initiation Protocols (SIP), dual Ethernet ports, and is headset compatible. Its simple and modern design incorporates a backlit display and an intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys. This SIP phone allows for full integration with phone apps in order so that the user can manage complicated features directly from the phone without having to remember feature codes.
The s300 also boasts key IP phone features that include 3-way conferencing, direct IP call, and call forward, call waiting and call transferring. The s300 is the answer to your VoIP telephony needs when in search of an affordable phone that does not disappoint in quality.
Sangoma s300 SIP Phone Features and Specifications
- 2 line keys with LED
- 6 features keys: headset, speaker,hold, mute, transfer, conference
- 4 context-sensitive “soft” keys
- 6 navigation keys
- Volume control keys
- 2 SIP accounts
- Call hold, mute, DND (Do Not Disturb)
- One-touch speed dial, hotline
- Call forward, call waiting, call transfer
- Redial, call return,auto answer
- 5-way conferencing
- Direct IP call
- Ring tone selection/provisioning
- Set date time automatically or manually
- Dial plan per account
- RTCP-XR (RFC3611), VQ-RTCPXR (RFC6035)
- Action URL/URI
- PoE, power supply available separately