Singlewire Informacast Speaker 011395
Singlewire Informacast Speaker is a gray white PoE powered speaker that is to be used with Singlewire's Informacast paging and emergency notification software.
Singlewire Informacast Speaker - Gray White (RAL 9002) Overview
The Singlewire 011395 easily registers to new and existing installations. In addition, the 011395 also pairs Cisco Call Manager as a SIP end point when using a Cisco SIP License. This speaker has ducal registration supporting both Singlewire and SIP. It also allows you to enter a code in order to prevent unwanted SIP calls.
Singlewire Informacast Speaker - Gray White (RAL 9002) Features and Specifications
- Optional red/green/blue/white strobe kit connection available (coming soon)
- Autoprovisioning via HTTP, HTTPS, or TFTP HTTPS or HTTP web based configuration.HTTPS is enabled by default.
- 802.11q VLAN tagging
- Configurable sense input for use with fault detection or with optional lighted button kit
- Configurable event generation for device health and status monitoring
- Support for G.722 codecs.
- Powered via PoE (802.3AF or 802.3AT) or 24V auxiliary power supply
- Enhanced interoperability for hosted environments
- SIP (RFC 3261) compatible
- Night Ringer function
- Plays audio from Multicast
- Web-based configuration
- Paging prioritization and background music
- User upgradeable firmware via web interface or autoprovisioning
- External volume control
- Small footprint
- High efficiency speaker driver IGMP l SIP endpoint or Multicast group member
- Network-adjustable speaker volume
- Can drive one external analog speaker for greater coverage (part #011120/011121 sold separately)
- Optional clock kit available (part #011153/011154 sold separately)
- Support for 10 multicast paging groups
- Support for multiple SIP servers for redundancy
- Support for Cisco SRST resiliency
- Relay for activating door locks, external amplifiers, etc.
- Line-level audio output for connecting to an external amplifier