Patton SN4114/JS/EUI 4 Port FXS Gateway
Patton SN4114/JS/EUI Overview
The SmartNode 4110 Patton Gateway Series supports up to eight transparent phone calls while leveraging VoIP for lower-cost carrier and corporate access. Connecting to any analog phone, fax, or PBX, the SN4110 is an effective and flexible solution for toll-bypass, remote/branch office voice connectivity, and enhanced carrier services.
The SN4110 series is the perfect choice for phone-to-IP connectivity supporting up to 8 FXS ports or a combination of 4 FXS and 2 or 4 FXO ports. This model, the SN4114/JS/EUI, has 4 FXS ports. With its FXS analog ports the SN4110 connects to any legacy telephone or PBX and provides dial-tone, ringing, and caller-ID. When equipped with FXO ports, the local PSTN can be accessed enabling local calling and enhanced toll-bypass applications while using a single connected telephone. Flexible call integration allows per-port telephone numbers, programmable call progress tones, and distinctive ringing. With Telephony-over-IP (ToIP) call switching, calls can automatically select the least-cost-route while providing flexible numbering plans and end-to-end feature transparency. PPPoE, DHCP, and VLAN offers universal IP connectivity and optional IPSEC VPN with AES/3DES guarantees secure voice over the public network.
Patton's SmartNode 4110 delivers the legacy phone interfaces, service transparency, and flexible PSTN integration for true converged packet voice.Patton SN4114/JS/EUI Features
- - 10/100 Full-Duplex Auto-Sensing Auto-MDX Ethernet port
- - 14 LEDs for System, Ethernet, and Call status
- - Universal 100-240VAC (contact us for 48VDC Power)
- - Configuration and Management through Webinterface, CLI, Telnet, Console and SNMP
- - Up to 4 Voice and FAX Calls over IP Support-Use any CODEC or T.38 FAX on any port, any time
- - 4 FXS ports connect to your standard telephone with programmable tones, ringing, CLIP etc.
- - Programmable call routing switches between any FXS, FXO and IP connection.
- - Toll Quality CODECs and T.38 FAX-Use standard G.711 or G.726 Codecs for toll-quality or G.723.1 or G.728ab for low-bandwidth applications. T.38 FAX and FAX Bypass features allow high-quality FoIP.
- - H.323v4, SIP Signaling-Deploy into any enterprise or carrier softswitch network with the leading call and session signalling protocols. Maximize Interoperability to create advanced multimedia and messaging services.
Check out VoIP Supply's other analog gateways
- Modular Slots
- MWI Support
- Peripheral Port
- PSTN Fallback / Failover
- PSTN Signalling Support
- FXS loop start
Don StefanieDirect: 716-213-6906
Why Pay $328.00 for the Patton SN4114 4-FXS VoIP Gateway SN4114/JS/EUI?
4 FXS ports—Compact, reliable stand-alone VoIP gateway with different port options. Supports simultaneous voice or fax calls on all ports.
Advanced Local Call Switching—Virtual interfaces and routing tables provide industry leading flexibility in call handling programming. Local call switching, soft fallback to alternative routes. Simultaneously connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs.
Complete SIP and T.38 support—Supports the complete range of industry standard VoIP: SIP, H.323, T.38 fax, fax and modem handling, DTMF relay. Codecs G.729, G.723, etc.
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.