Patton Smartnode 4932 32 FXS VoIP Gateway Router with 48VDC
Patton's SmartNode 4900 Series Ip Channel Bank is the perfect business solution for applications requiring 12 to 32 concurrent analog voice/fax calls. The IpChannel Bank transforms any PBX system, analog call-center application, or ISP MDU service into a state-of-the-art packet-voice system without requiring costly
equipment replacement or upgrades.
SN4900 Series supports key industry-standard VoIP signaling protocols such as SIP, H.323, and T.38 Fax Relay--plus fax-bypass and modem-bypass. This ensures interoperability with the leading soft switches and VoIP services.
Patton SN4932/JS/R48 Overview
Built-in Quality of Service (QoS) features include voice prioritization and traffic management via configurable service-policy profiles. Patton's advanced DownStreamQoS ensures clear, uninterrupted voice--even over best-effort networks such as the Internet. Packet classification using 802.1p, TOS, and DiffServ makes integration with existing managed QoS networks easy.
Create custom security profiles for a comprehensive security environment. IPSec in the SN4900 Series delivers data integrity, authentication, anti-replay and data confidentiality. Firewall capabilities include Access Control Lists (ACLs), IP-address and port filtering, protection against Denial of Service (DoS) attacks, and use of second Ethernet port as DMZ.
- Multi-port VoIP media gateway and routing
- DTMF relay, Caller-ID, Hold, Transfer etc.
- Advanced adaptive traffic management for maximum voice quality
- Voice prioritization and DownStreamQoS for bi-directional traffic control
- IPv4, RIPv2, ICMP, IGMP, NAT/PAT, Firewall, DHCP, DynDNS, IPSec VPN (optional)
- Optional WAN for one-box connection to the network
- Built-in Web based management, SNMP, Command Line Interface and Auto-Provisioning