Spectralink Butterfly Handset - Red
The Spectralink Butterfly red handset, previously called the KIRK Butterfly, is a DECT based wireless handset designed to work with Spectralink DECT base stations. It works on the Spectralink 7000 series DECT infrastructure and also is supported by Microsoft Lync.
Spectralink Butterfly Handset Overview
The Spectralink Butterfly Series combines stylish design and usability with excellent voice quality. The handset is designed especially for office environments and offers the most important features and functionalities within basic voice and messaging. With the Spectralink Butterfly Series you will experience an exceptional voice quality and a best-in-class grip due to the sleek and slender shape of the handset. The handset is available in a range of fashionable colors - white, black, green, red, and blue - all with the same great features. Use the Butterfly color palette to underline your business identity or to distinguish employee groups.
Spectralink Butterfly Handset Features
- Color: RED
- Weighs just 3.55oz
- 128x160 pixel TFT Color display
- 50 entry telephone book
- Uses AAA NiMH batteries
- 15 hours talk time, 150 hours standby
- Supported on Microsoft® Lync™
- User-friendly wireless handset designed with basic functionalities for employees in office environments
- Exceptional voice quality
- Contemporary design that fits naturally in the hand
- Easy to implement into the daily workflow as the handset is easy to operate and has a simple and intuitive menu structure