About VoIP Supply's Deploy Installation Services
Getting into VoIP doesn't have to be difficult and time consuming. At least not with Deploy by VoIP Supply.
Through Deploy everything from site assessments, cabling, device configuration, installation and testing can be handle by our experienced team. This makes Deploy the fastest and easiest way to turn-up VoIP at your office.
Take advantage of VoIP Supply's nationwide network of licensed and certified technicians today and leave the burden of assessing your situation, selecting the proper solution and installing it to the experts at VoIP Supply.
Synapse Phone Installation Overview
Don't have the time or expertise to configure and install your own Synpase system? Let VoIP Supply do it for you!
With VoIP Supply's Deploy VoIP Installation Services you can have a certified VoIP Supply field technician configure and install your Synapse phones to your exact specifications. From placing and plugging it in to setting up user settings, VoIP Supply will get your Synapse phones ready for immediate use.
Synapse Phone Installation Scope of Work
The following outlines the scope of work for the installation, termination and testing of One (1) phone. This is to be used in conjunction with Synapse System Installation
which includes install and configuration of 1 Synapse gateway and up to 10 phones. Use this service for each additional phone to be installed over 10.
- VoIP Supply shall arrive at the designated site, make contact with the site representative and confirm arrival with Client's central point of contact.
- VoIP Supply shall locate the Client designated work area and Client provided materials (if any) required for completion of the scope of work.
- VoIP Supply shall conduct an visual inspection of Client provided materials (if any) to ensure presence and serviceability of all required items.
- VoIP Supply will install, configure, terminate and test one (1) Synapse phone in the Client designated location.
- At the completion of this scope of work, VoIP Supply shall clean up and dispose of any debris in the immediate work area and continue to remaining activities or contact Client's central point of contact for further instructions and/or release authorization.
We're sorry, there are no downloads available at this time.
- VoIP Supply Assist
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Synapse Additional Phone Installation
No questions asked yet