AT&T Synapse SB67070 SIP Gateway
The AT&T SB67070 is a SIP gateway which will add 16 sessions to an AT&T Synapse phone system. With the AT&T SIP gateway you can enjoy DID (Direct Inward Dial) and you can stack with up to 4 AT&T PSTN gateways and a T1/PRI Gateway to have up to 55 lines.
AT&T Synapse SB67070 SIP Gateway Features
THIS GATEWAY IS INTENDED SOLELY FOR USE IN A PROPRIETARY AT&T SYNAPSE PHONE SYSTEM. IT WILL NOT WORK IN OTHER DEPLOYMENTS
- 1u Rackmountable chassis, ships with mounting hardware
- 1 LAN and 1 AuxNet Connection
- G.711 and G.729 Codec Support
- SIP RFC 3261 Compliant
- Supports up to 100 Extensions
- Supports up to 16 SIP Sessions (Calls) and 4 Separate Accounts
- Can be stacked with up to 4 Synapse PSTN and a Synapse T1 Gateway for a total of 55 channels
Didn't find the VoIP gateway you were looking for? Check out our complete selection of AT&T Synapse gateways.