Digium TDM2430E Analog Telephony CardThe Wildcard TDM2400P is a full-length PCI 2.2-compliant card for connecting analog telephones and analog POTS lines through a PC. It supports a combination of up to 6 FXS and/or FXO modules for a total of 24 lines.
Digium TDM2430E Analog Telephony Card OverviewUsing Digium's Asterisk Open Source PBX software and standard PC hardware, one can create a telephony environment that includes all the sophisticated features of a high-end business telephone system.
Using an industry-standard bursting, bus-mastering PCI interface chip that is found within millions of PC systems worldwide, and Digium VoiceBus technology, the TDM2400P eliminates the requirement for separate channel bank and T1 interface cards, at an industry-leading price. The quad-FXO and quad-FXS modules are interchangeable, allowing the creation of any combination of interfaces. The optional hardware echo cancellation module provides 1024 taps 128 milliseconds of echo cancellation for superior echo cancellation on both FXO and FXS interfaces. Scaling of this solution is accomplished by adding additional TDM2400P cards.
Note: The 12V power connector is required for the operation of FXS modules. It is not required for the operation of FXO modules.
Digium TDM2430E Features and Functions
- Full-length PCI 2.2-compliant card
- Supports a combination of up to 6 FXS and/or FXO modules for a total of 24 lines
Didn't find the Digium PCI card you were looking for? Check out our complete selection of Digium cards or try our easy to use Digium Configurators:
- Digium TDM410P - Up to 4 FXO/FXS ports half length PCI
- Digium TDM800P - Up to 8 FXO/FXS ports half length PCI
- Digium TDM2400P - Up to 24 FXO/FXS ports half length PCI
- Digium AEX410 - Up to 4 FXO/FXS ports half length PCI Express
- Digium AEX800 - Up to 8 FXO/FXS ports half length PCI Express
- Digium AEX2400 - Up to 24 FXO/FXS ports half length PCI Express
- # of FXO Ports
- # of FXS Ports
- Form Factor
- Full Length/Full Height
- Analog Connection Type
- RJ-21 50 Pin Amphenol
- Echo Cancellation Support
Don StefanieDirect: 716-213-6906