Vivotek FD8355EHV WDR Vandal-proof Dome IP Camera
Featuring the new improved Wide Dynamic Range Technology WDR Pro II, it provides extreme visibility in extremely dark & light environments with 4 shutter capture methods. Combined 3D Noise Reduction Technology, which enables the FD8355EHV to capture clear, polished video under low-light conditions and reduce bandwidth from sensor noise, users can identify an increased level of image detail in extremely bright as well as dark environments.
Vivotek FD8355EHV Overview
As a professional day/night camera, FD8355EHV adopts Smart IR technology which prevents overexposure and provides noise reduction to adjust IR lighting intensity instantaneously based on changes in lighting in the ambient environment.
To provide top-notch image quality, FD8355EHV also comes with a P-iris lens, which controls the iris with extreme precision with its built-in stepper motor. By using software controls, the lens maintains the iris opening at an optimal level at all times, resulting in superior sharpness and depth of field as well as image quality. Furthermore, for installers, properly adjusting the focus of a megapixel network camera can be difficult due to the level of image detail. Thus, FD8355EHV is also designed with VIVOTEK's Smart Focus System to make installation and adjustment easier by using remote focus and zoom adjustment.
The camera' s IP66-rated housing is designed to help the camera body withstand rain and dust and high pressure water jets from any direction while the IK10 vandalproof rating provides protection against the vandalism and impact. Additionally, the wide temperature range further enhances the FD8355EHV's performance and reliability in extremely cold and hot weather.
Vivotek FD8355EHV Features and Functions:
- 1.3-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 1280x1024
- Motorized, P-iris Lens & DC-iris
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
- Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- 3D Noise Reduction for Low-light Conditions
- WDR Pro II (140dB) to Provide Extreme Visibility in Extremely Bright or Dark Environments
- Smart Focus System for Remote and Precise Focus Adjustment
- Two-way Audio
- Weather-proof IP66-rated and Vandal-proof IK10-rated Housing
What's in the Box?
- AV cable
- DC Connector
- Desiccant Bag
- Double-sided Tape
- Hex Nut
- L-type Hex Key Wrench
- Mounting Plate
- Alignment sticker / Ceiling hole template sticker
- Quick Installation Guide
- Software CD
- Warranty Card
- Waterproof Connector