Vivotek IP7142 WDR Outdoor Day & Night Fixed Network Camera
The Vivotek IP7142 network camera features a WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) CMOS sensor to cope with challenging lighting conditions. The WDR feature captures both the dark and bright parts of an image and combines the differences to generate a highly realistic image representative of the original scene, enabling it to provide video quality close to the capabilities of the human eye.
This function enables the IP7142 to be widely applied in high contrast environments such as lobby entrances, parking lots, ATMs, loading areas, and much more.
Vivotek IP7142 WDR Outdoor Day & Night Fixed Network Camera Overview
The day and night function and the IP67 rated integrated housing of the IP7142 enable users to easily build a cost-effective IP surveillance system without additional accessories. Incorporating an IR-cut filter that can be removed automatically at night and built-in IR illuminators with coverage for up to 15 meters, this Vivotek camera is an outstanding 24-hour surveillance solution.
Meanwhile, the IP66 rated integrated housing shields the camera from dust and water, allowing it to be applied in the harsh weather conditions of outdoor environments.
Other advanced features of the IP7142 include simultaneous dual streams, 3GPP mobile surveillance, 802.3af compliant PoE, two-way audio by SIP protocol, RS-485 interface for scanners or pan/tilts driver connection, and HTTPS encrypted data transmission.
Vivotek IP7142 Features and Functions:
- Wide Dynamic Range CMOS Sensor
- 3.3 ~ 12 mm Vari-focal Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, effective up to 15 Meters
- Real-time MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Dual Streams Simultaneously
- Weather-proof IP66 rated Housing
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Two-way Audio via SIP Protocol
- Digital I/O for External Sensor and Alarm
- RS-485 Interface for Scanners, Pan/Tilts