Patton SmartNode 4112 2-FXO VoIP Gateway
The business-class Patton SmartNode 4112/JO/EUI VoIP Gateway is a 2 FXO port gateway that can be used to connect a VoIP System to the PSTN.The SN4110 series is the perfect choice for phone-to-IP connectivity supporting up to 8 FXS ports or a combination of 4 FXS and 2 or 4 FXO ports. This model, the SN4112/JO/EUI, has 2 FXO ports.With its FXS analog ports the SN4110 connects to any legacy telephone or PBX and provides dial-tone, ringing, caller-ID and other services. When equipped with FXO ports, the local PSTN can be accessed enabling local calling and enhanced toll-bypass applications while using a single connected telephone. Flexible call integration allows per-port telephone numbers, programmable call progress tones, and distinctive ringing. With Telephony-over-IP (ToIP) call switching, calls can automatically be routed to the PSTN or the IP network while providing flexible numbering plans and end-to-end feature transparency. PPPoE, DHCP, and VLAN offers universal IP connectivity and optional IPSEC VPN with AES/3DES guarantees secure voice over the public network. Patton Gateways deliver the legacy phone interfaces, service transparency, and flexible PSTN integration for true converged packet voice.
Patton SN4112/JO/EUI Product Overview
- Up to 8 FXS and/or FXO ports—Compact, reliable stand-alone VoIP gateway with different port options. Supports simultaneous voice or fax calls on all ports.
- Advanced Local Call Switching—Virtual interfaces and routing tables provide industry leading flexibility in call handling programming. Local call switching, soft fallback to alternative routes. Simultaneously connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs.
- Complete SIP and T.38 support—Supports the complete range of industry standard VoIP: SIP, H.323, T.38 fax, fax and modem handling, DTMF relay. Codecs G.729, G.723, etc.
- Easy Management & Provisioning—Web-based management, SNMP, command line interface. Automated mass provisioning for efficient large-scale deployments.
- Outstanding Interoperability—Proven integration for voice and T.38 fax with 3CX®, Asterisk™, PingTel™ and other leading IP PBX systems and soft switch vendors.
Patton SN4112/JO/EUI Features:
- Dual FXO ports
- 1 x 10/100 Ethernet
- H.323 and SIP protocol supported
- External UI Power
- 2-wire loop-start presented as an RJ-11/12
- 2.5kV line isolation Surge Protection: Voice Ports: Tip & Ring protected by 270 V side actor
- Off-hook and ring detection, Automatic line gain, Programmable ring count
- End of Call detection, Line drop, busy tone, battery reversal detection
- Hook-Flash Sending, Hook-Flash relay, DTMF send, detect, and relay Caller ID FSK CLI reception and relay (Bellcore/ANSI and ETSI/ITU), Call routing based on Caller ID
- Second dial-tone for two-stage DTMF dialing, Call routing based on DTMF numbers.
Brian HyrekDirect: 866-583-0815
Why Pay $301.00 for the Patton SN4112 2-FXO VoIP Gateway SN4112/JO/EUI?
2 FXO ports
Easy Management & Provisioning—Web-based management, SNMP, command line interface. Automated mass provisioning for efficient large-scale deployments.
Advanced Local Call Switching—Virtual interfaces and routing tables provide industry leading flexibility in call handling programming. Local call switching, soft fallback to alternative routes. Simultaneously connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs.