Grandstream GXW4024 VoIP Gateway REFRESH
The Grandstream GXW4024 is a 24-port FXS Gateway that allows enterprises to use their existing analog telephony equipment with their IP PBX. The GXW4024 features 24 RJ11 ports as well as a 50-pin Telco connector to accommodate existing analog infrastructure. The GXW4024 gateway allows 2 SIP profiles per port, offers T.38 fax support, and has one 10/100 RJ45 port for network connection.
Grandstream GXW4024 VoIP Gateway
The Grandstream GXW4024 is the ultimate low-cost and high performance gateway for hosted VoIP network or SMB migrating their legacy analog phones to IP infrastructure. It is an ideal IP enabler for SIP trunking analog phones, faxes, traditional PBXs or key systems and can create a powerful hybrid business phone system when combined with Grandstream's new IP-PBX, the GXE502x series.
Grandstream GXW4024 Features and Functions
- 24 telephone FXS ports with both RJ11 and 50-pin Telco connector
- Up to 2 SIP server profiles per system and independent account per port
- Supported voice codecs include G.711, G.723, G.726, G.729 A/B/E, iLBC, T.38 Fax
- Carrier grade G.168 line echo cancellation
- Ideal IP enabler for analog phones, faxes, and legacy PBX systems
Grandstream GXW4024 Specifications
- Telephone Interfaces: 24 x RJ11 FXS ports and 1 x 50-pin Telco connector
- Network Interface: 1 x 10M/100Mbps auto-sensing RJ45 port
- LED Indicators: Power, Ready, LAN, Telephone Ports
- Voice-over-Packet Capabilities: G.168 carrier grade line echo cancellation, dynamic jitter buffer, modem detection and auto-switch to G.711
- Voice Compression: G.711, G.723, G.726 40/32/24/16, G.729A/B/E, iLBC
- Fax over IP: T.38 complaint Group 3 Fax Relay up to 14.4kpbs and auto-switch to G.711 for Fax Pass-through
- Telephony Features: Caller ID display or block, call waiting, blind or attended call transfer, call forward, do not disturb, 3-way conference, last call return, paging, message waiting indicator LED and stutter tone, auto dial
- QoS: DiffServ, TOS, 802.1P/Q VLAN tagging
- Network Protocols: TCP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS, DHCP, NTP, TFTP, TELNET, PPPoE, STUN
- DTMF Method: Flexible DTMF transmission methods including In-Audio, RFC2833, and/or SIP INFO
- Signaling: SIP RFC 3261 over UDP/TCP
- SIP Server Profiles and Accounts Per System: Up to two2 distinct SIP server profiles per system and independent SIP account per telephone port
- Provisioning: TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS
- Security: SRTP, TLS/SIPS
- Management: Syslog, HTTPS, Web browser, TELNET, voice prompt, TR-069pending
- Universal Power Supply: Output: 12VDC - Input: 100-240VAC, 1.0A, 50/60
Didn't find the VoIP gateway you were looking for?
Check out these other Grandstream Gateways:
- Modular Slots
- MWI Support
- PSTN Fallback / Failover
- PSTN Signalling Support
- FXS loop start
Michael RehacDirect: 716-213-6898
Why Pay $419.99 for the Grandstream GXW4024 (REFRESH)?
24 telephone FXS ports with both RJ11 and 50-pin Telco connector
Up to 2 SIP server profiles per system and independent account per port
Carrier grade G.168 line echo cancellation
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Add To Cart For A Better Price!