Sangoma Vega 200G T1/E1 Gateway
The Sangoma Vega 200G is a 2 T1/E1 digital gateway that can be used to bridge PSTN to an IP PBX, SIP to a legacy analog PBX, or migrate from a legacy PBX to an IP PBX without installing a Sangoma T1 card into your server.
Sangoma Vega 200G T1/E1 Gateway Overview:
A Sangoma Vega 200G E1/T1 interface can be independently configured as network side or terminal side. The Vega 200G gateway can therefore be connected to a PBX or the PSTN. With this configuration there are is disruption to the configuration of existing equipment as well as flexibility and choice for call routing.
The Vega 200G gateway incorporates additional RJ45 sockets and fails over to these during outages. This resource can be utilized to achieve hardwired connection from the PBX to the PSTN for instances when the Vega is installed between the two. Or alternatively to failover to a backup E1/T1 Vega gateway and thereby providing dual redundancy.
The Vega 200G gateway supports the following signaling schemes:
- ETSI ISDN
- NI1, NI2, AT&T 5ESS, DMS100
- ISO QSIG Basic Call & QSIG feature transparency
- Channel Associated Signalling (CAS)
- R2 MFC
The Vega 200G supports SIP, H.323 & T.38 FAX and has proven interoperability with a wide range of existing telecommunications & VoIP equipment.
Sangoma Vega 200G Features and Functions:
- Fixed Configuration of 60 VoIP Calls
- Supports dual gigabit Ethernet connections
- Local survivability
- Available SRES and SNAP support
- Voice, FAX and Modem Support
- Flexible Call Routing for Fallback and Least Cost Routing
- Emergency PSTN Backup
- Interoperability with a Wide Range of Legacy and IP Equipment
- Qualified for Lync 2013