Aastra 6731i VoIP Phone
The Aastra 6731i is a member of the carrier-grade, open-standards based 67xi SIP portfolio and offers exceptional features and flexibility in a enterprise grade IP telephone. Featuring a 3 line LCD display, the 6731i supports up to 6 lines with call appearances, offers advanced XML capability to access custom applications and is fully interoperable with leading IP-PBX platforms.
Aastra 6731i VoIP Phone Overview
The Aastra 6731i is equipped with XML browser capabilities allowing access to customized services and applications. Create internal service applications using development guides available from Aastra. This feature provides unlimited potential to customize this Aastra phone to meet your specific business needs or vertical and CTI applications using the display and keypad.
With extensive storage capacity for personal directories, callers logs and redial lists, the Aastra 6731i can improve efficiency by providing more call information with the push of a button. Features such as shared call and bridged line appearances, call forward, call transfer, call waiting, intercom and local 3-way conference increase call flexibility and control.
All 67xi Series IP telephones offer full-duplex speakerphone with excellent voice clarity and delivery for hands free usage. With over 15 years experience in telecommunications and telephone design, Aastra can ensure superior voice quality on every product we sell.
From initial deployment and configuration to future enhancements and upgrades, the Aastra 6731i is designed to save your business time and money. Dual auto-sensing switched Ethernet ports eliminate additional wiring and simplify installations. Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet allows easy deployment with centralized powering and backup. Easily created configuration files, using any text editor and a variety of communication protocols, can be used to configure phones individually or centrally.
Aastra 6731i Features and Functions:
- Slimmer design
- Up to 6 lines with call appearances
- Shared call and bridged lines appearances
- Multi-proxy support
- Distinctive ringing, priority alerting
- 3 line LCD display
- LED for call and message waiting indicator
- Personal directory
- Call forward/Call transfer/Call waiting
- Caller and calling line information
- Local 3-way conference
- Intercom with auto-answer
- Do Not Disturb
- Up to 6 call appearance lines with LEDs (2 dedicated keys)
- 4 navigational keys
- 8 programmable keys with LEDs
- 10 pre-defined hard keys
- Live dial pad or pre-dial support
- Aastra Hi-Q™ Audio Technology
- Dual 10/100 Mbps switched Ethernet ports (LAN and PC ports)
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power Over Ethernet (PoE) support
- AC adapter (48V DC) sold separately
Didn't find the VoIP phone you were looking for?
Check out these other Aastra VoIP phones: