Cisco SPA302D Wireless DECT Handset
The Cisco SPA302D wireless DECT handset is designed for use with the Cisco SPA232D ATA and DECT base. The SPA232D FXS/FXO VoIP Adapter, or ATA, is the main communication server for the Cisco SPA302D handset. You can add up to 5 SPA302D IP DECT phones to each Cisco SPA232D and each SPA302D will support 2 SIP Accounts. The Cisco SPA302D features a large 2 inch color display, handsfree speakerphone, and 4 way navigation key.
Cisco SPA302D Wireless DECT Handset
The Cisco SPA302D DECT handset allows you to connect to your VoIP phone service wirelessly when used with a SPA232D. You can add up to 5 Cisco SPA302D handsets to a single SPA232D DECT ATA. Each SPA302D will support up to 2 SIP accounts so you can enjoy the features of your desk phone while you roam the office. The Cisco SPA302D boasts a 2in TFT color display and a white illuminated keypad. The phone holds a 50 record private phone book and a 50 record shared phonebook. Enjoy all the features you normally get on your VoIP deskphone like caller ID, message waiting indication (MWI), selectable ring tones, do not disturb, call forward, speakerphone, call transer, call hold, and three way conference. (See datasheet for complete feature list) The Cisco SPA302D ships with the DECT handset, 2 AAA NiMh batteries, a charging cradle, a power adapter, and a belt clip, so you don't have to worry about buying all the accessories to make it work up front.
Cisco SPA302D Features
- • High-quality voice and business-grade feature support: The Cisco SPA302D Multi-Line DECT Handset together with the Cisco SPA232D Multi-Line DECT ATA offers an on-premises mobility solution that delivers clear, high-quality voice communication in diverse network conditions. Excellent voice quality in a demanding IP network is consistently achieved with our advanced implementation of standard voice-coding algorithms.
- • Large-scale deployment and management: The Cisco SPA302D offers all the important features and capabilities which service providers can provide customized VoIP services to their subscribers. It can be remotely provisioned and is software-upgradable. A secure profile upload saves providers the time, expense, and hassle of managing and preconfiguring or reconfiguring subscriber equipment for deployment. Service providers can remotely provision the SPA302D handset enabling subscribers to incrementally add SPA302D handsets at any time without the need to configure on-site.
- • Outstanding security: The Cisco SPA302D supports highly secure, encryption-based methods for communication, provisioning, and servicing.
- • Comprehensive feature set: The Cisco SPA302D is compatible with essential Internet VoIP provider features such as caller ID, call waiting, call transfer, call forwarding, three-way conferencing, voicemail, and much more to provide a complete, affordable, and highly reliable VoIP solution.
- • Enhanced mobility: The integrated DECT base station of the SPA232D with exclusive support for Cisco SPA302D Multi-Line DECT Handsets provides a simple and reliable mobility solution for users that tend to frequently move about their location but must always be reachable around the premises.
- • Easy installation and changes: The Cisco SPA302D menu display enables quick deployment and easy changes.
- • Peace of mind: Cisco solutions deliver the solid reliability you expect from Cisco. All solution components have been rigorously tested to help ensure easy setup, interoperability, and performance.
- Standby Time
- 100+ hours
- Talk Time
- 9+ hours
- Screen Display Type
- Indoor DECT Range
- 100ft - 200ft
- Outdoor DECT Range
- 800ft +
- Frequency Supported
- 1.9 Ghz DECT
- Call Notification Method
- Ring, Vibrate, Silent
- Voice Codec Support
- G.711 u/a law, G.722, G.726, G.729
- High Definition
- Protocols Supported
- Charger Base Included
- Battery Type
- Ni MH AAA
- Headset Support
- Memory Card Support
- MWI Support
Darren HartmanDirect: 866-675-8461
Why Pay $129.99 for the Cisco SPA302D?
Large 2inch color screen
Long talk time on one charge
MWI, call forwarding, call transfer, and all the VoIP features you have on your deskphone