Cisco SPA509G (REFRESH)
This Refreshed Product has undergone an extensive 10 Step Process in which it was inspected, tested, fully cleaned, upgraded to the latest firmware and repacked for sale.
Refresh products ship with all the applicable original components including phone, handset cord, base stand, RJ45 cable and manuals.
Cisco SPA509G 12 Line VoIP Phone REFRESH
The Refreshed Cisco SPA509G is as dedicated and focused as you are. A 12-line IP phone tested for broad interoperability with leading producers of VoIP equipment, the SPA509G handles workplace integration the way you do; quickly, competitively, and with feature-rich services.
Refreshed Cisco SPA509G 12 Line VoIP Phone Overview
With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the Refreshed Cisco SPA509G addresses the requirements of traditional business users while building on the advantages of IP telephony. Features such as easy station moves and shared line appearances (across local and geographically dispersed locations) are just some of the many advantages of the SPA509G.
The Cisco SPA509G 12-line IP Phone with Programmable Keys also supports productivity-enhancing features such as VoiceView Express and Cisco XML applications when used with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series in SPCP mode.
Traditional and forward thinking at the same time, the Cisco SPA509G utilizes VoIP's advantage without compromising its core businesses functionality. The SPA509G allows easy station moves, shared line appearances, productivity enhancing features when used with Cisco Unified Communications.
Refreshed Cisco SPA509G Features and Functions
- Full-featured 12-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Monochrome backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and on-screen applications
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
- Cisco HD Voice for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
- Supports up to two Cisco SPA500S Expansion Module, adding up to 64 additional buttons
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business
Refreshed Products come with a standard 6 month warranty with an additional 6 months of coverage available through the PLUS6 WARRANTY.
All Refresh Products purchases are non-refundable. Replacement or store credit will be given if product is deemed defective inside of 6 months.
Why Buy Refresh?
✚ Value - Refresh products represent an exceptional value as they can be purchased for 20 to 25 percent less than their new equivalent retail price.
✚ Reliability- You can be assured that each product has been fully tested and ready to perform just like it was when originally purchased.
✚ Performance - All Refresh products go through an extensive reconditioning process which includes feature/functionality testing, component replacement (if necessary) and software upgrades.
✚ Warranty - Every Refresh product comes with a standard six month warranty that covers mechanical failures and defects. In addition VoIP Supply also offers an additional six months of protection through the Plus 6 warranty.