Cisco CP-7912G (REFRESH)
This Refreshed Product has undergone an extensive 10 Step Process in which it was inspected, tested, fully cleaned, upgraded to the latest firmware and repacked for sale.
Refresh products ship with all the applicable original components including phone, handset cord, base stand, RJ45 cable and manuals.
Refreshed Cisco CP-7912G VoIP Phone
The Cisco CP-7912G is a 1 line IP phone which is perfectly tailored to the desk worker with low to medium phone traffic. It features 4 context-sensitive soft keys which allows access to transfer, forward, hold, and conference.
Refreshed Cisco CP-7912G VoIP Phone Product Overview
Cisco IP phone products include pixel-based displays to bring productivity-enhancing applications to the phone, customization options that can be modified as needs change, and inline power support over Ethernet. As the market leader in IP telephony, Cisco continues to deliver unsurpassed end-to-end data and true voice-over-IP VoIP solutions, offering the most complete, stylish, and fully featured IP phone portfolio to enterprise and small to medium-size customers. Cisco IP phones provide unmatched levels of integrated business functionality and converged communications features beyond today's conventional voice systems.
The Cisco IP Phone 7912G provides core business features and addresses the communication needs of a cubicle worker who conducts low to medium telephone traffic. The Cisco IP Phone 7912G offers four dynamic soft keys that guide a user through call features and functions. The graphic capability of the display provides a rich user experience by providing calling information and intuitive access to features. In addition, XML applications deliver impressive applications and network data to the Cisco IP Phone 7912G display.
The Cisco IP Phone 7912G supports an integrated Ethernet switch, providing LAN connectivity to a co-located PC. In addition, the Cisco IP Phone 7912G supports inline power, which allows the phone to receive power over the LAN. This capability gives the network administrator centralized power control, translating into greater network availability. The combination of inline power and Ethernet switch support reduces cabling needs to a single wire to the desktop.
Refreshed Cisco CP-7912G VoIP Phone Features
The Cisco IP Phone 7912G is designed to be easy to use with conveniently placed features.
- A pixel-based display provides intuitive access to calling features.
- Four soft keys dynamically present calling options to the user. The scroll toggle bar allows easy movement through the displayed information.
- 'Menu' key This key allows users to quickly access information such as call logs and phone settings.
- The user can retrieve voice-mail messages.
- The user can display missed calls, outgoing calls that have been placed, and incoming calls that have been received.
- The user can set various preferences such as ring types and display contrast.
- 'Hold' key This lighted key provides users a red visual indication that they have placed a call on hold.
- A volume-control toggle provides easy decibel-level adjustments of the handset and ringer.
- The handset is hearing-aid compatible meets American Disabilities Act [ADA] requirements.
- A single-position foot stand provides optimum display viewing.
Refreshed Products come with a standard 6 month warranty with an additional 6 months of coverage available through the PLUS6 WARRANTY.
All Refresh Products purchases are non-refundable. Replacement or store credit will be given if product is deemed defective inside of 6 months.
Why Buy Refresh?
✚ Value - Refresh products represent an exceptional value as they can be purchased for 20 to 25 percent less than their new equivalent retail price.
✚ Reliability- You can be assured that each product has been fully tested and ready to perform just like it was when originally purchased.
✚ Performance - All Refresh products go through an extensive reconditioning process which includes feature/functionality testing, component replacement (if necessary) and software upgrades.
✚ Warranty - Every Refresh product comes with a standard six month warranty that covers mechanical failures and defects. In addition VoIP Supply also offers an additional six months of protection through the Plus 6 warranty.
We're sorry, there are no downloads available at this time.
- Shop By Manufacturer
- Cisco CP-7912G