Grandstream GXP1400 2-line VoIP PhoneThe Grandstream GXP1400 is a 2 line IP phone with 1 SIP account, a 128x40 graphical LCD, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive softkeys,dual network ports, and 3-way conference. The GXP1400 ships with an AC Power cord so you do not need to modify your network or buy additional accessories to make it work. The GXP1400 VoIP phone features HD Audio quality with the addition of support for the G.7223 Wideband codec. It also boasts an HD Audio speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation. The GXP1400 is perfectly positioned for small businesses.
Grandstream GXP1400 2-line VoIP Phone OverviewThe GXP1400 delivers superior HD audio quality, rich and leading edge telephony features, personalized information and customizable application service, automated provisioning for easy deployment, advanced security protection for privacy, and broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms. It is a perfect choice for small-to-medium businesses looking for a high quality, feature rich IP phone with affordable cost.
Grandstream GXP1400 Features and Functions:
- 128x40 pixel graphical LCD display
- 2 line keys with dual-color LED (1 SIP account and up to 2 call appearances), 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 3-way conference
- HD wideband handset, hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- Phonebook with up to 500 contacts and call history with up to 200 records
- Automated personal information service (e.g., local weather), personalized music ring tone/ring back tone
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100Mbps network ports
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file via TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control
Didn't find the VoIP phone you were looking for?
Check out these other Grandstream Phones:
- # of Lines
- High Definition
- Color Display
- Touchscreen Display
- Protocols Supported
- # of Ethernet Ports
- Power Supply Included
- Headset Interface
- EHS Support
Don StefanieDirect: 716-213-6906
Why Pay $49.00 for the Grandstream GXP1400?
128x40 graphical LCD display
Dual switched 10/100Mbps ports
HD handset with support for wideband audio