Yealink SIP-T41P 3-Line VoIP Phone
The Yealink SIP-T41P is an entry level 3 line PoE VoIP phone with Optima HD Voice for better audio quality on calls. As part of the Yealink T4 Series, the SIP-T41P features a paper label free design, ergonomic recessed buttons and an adjustable stand.
Yealink SIP-T41P VoIP Phone Overview
The entry level Yealink SIP-T41P has been designed as a feature rich VoIP phone for business. The new design of the SIP-T41P has been centered on of ease of use in the tiniest details from delivering a superb sound quality to a rich visual experience. For better call quality the Yealink SIP-T41P uses Yealink Optima HD Voice, a combination of software and hardware designed with the implementation of wideband technology to maximize acoustic performance. Advanced acoustic clarity technologies such as full duplex, echo cancellation, and adaptive jitter buffer create an enhanced audio experience.
The SIP-T41P supports a vast number of productivity-enhancing feature such as SCA, BLF List, call forward, call transfer, and 3-way conference. Integrated PoE allows for easy deployment with centralized powering and backup. The SIP-T41P support the several protocols for file provisioning and are configured by default to use Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP), supports AES encrypted XML configuration file. The SIP-T42P is compatible with 3CX, Asterisk and Broadsoft Broadworks, ensuring excellent compatibility with leading soft switch suppliers.
Yealink SIP-T41P Features and Functions:
- 2.7" 192x64-pixel Gray-scale Graphical LCD
- 6 line keys with LED and 6 line keys that can be programmed for features
- 5 features keys: message, headset, mute, redial, speakerphone
- 4 context-sensitive “soft” keys, 6 navigation keys, 2 volume control keys
- Dual 10/100 RJ45 Ports
- RJ9 headset port
- Configuration: browser/phone/auto-provision
- Auto provision via FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS for mass deploy
- Optima HD voice with G.711(A/μ), G.722, G.723.1, G.729AB, G.726, GSM Codec support
- Open VPN, 802.1x, QoS: 802.1p/Q tagging (VLAN), Layer 3 ToS DSCP and more
What's in the Box
- IP Phone
- Handset and Handset Cord
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide & Quick Reference Guide
Didn't find the Yealink phone you were looking for?
Check out these other VoIP phones by Yealink:
- # of Lines
- High Definition
- Backlit Display
- Color Display
- Touchscreen Display
- Protocols Supported
- # of Ethernet Ports
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af), Power Supply Available Separately
- Headset Interface
- EHS Support
Michael RehacDirect: 716-213-6898
Why Pay $139.00 for the Yealink SIP-T41P?
Yealink Optima HD Voice for maximized acoustic performance
Dual 10/100 RJ45 Ethernet ports with integrated IEEE 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet
Simple, flexible and secure provisioning options