Yealink SIP-T42G 3-Line VoIP Gigabit Phone
The Yealink SIP-T42G is a 3-line business Gigabit VoIP phone with Optima HD Voice and headset support. As part of the Yealink T4 Series, the SIP-T42G features Power Over Ethernet capability, a 2.7” backlit display, and enhanced call management.
Yealink SIP-T42G VoIP Gigabit Phone Overview
The Yealink SIP-T42G is a business VoIP phone designed with feature rich VoIP phone for business. The design of the SIP-T42G has ergonomic recessed buttons, an adjustable stand with non slip rubber feet, and a paper label free design. For better call quality, the Yealink SIP-T42G uses Yealink Optima HD Voice, a combination of software and hardware designed with the implementation of wideband technology to maximize acoustic performance. Advanced acoustic clarity technologies such as full duplex, echo cancellation, and adaptive jitter buffer create an enhanced audio experience.
The SIP-T42G supports a vast number of productivity-enhancing feature such as SCA, BLF List, call forward, call transfer, and 3-way conference. Integrated PoE allows for easy deployment with centralized powering and backup. The SIP-T42G support the several protocols for file provisioning and are configured by default to use Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP), supports AES encrypted XML configuration file. The SIP-T42G is compatible with 3CX, Asterisk and Broadsoft Broadworks, ensuring excellent compatibility with leading soft switch suppliers.
Yealink SIP-T42G Features and Functions:
- 2.7" 192x64-pixel backlit Graphical LCD
- 6 line keys with LED and 6 line keys that can be programmed for features
- 5 features keys: message, headset, mute, redial, speakerphone
- 4 context-sensitive “soft” keys, 6 navigation keys, 2 volume control keys
- Dual 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ports
- RJ9 headset port and EHS support
- Configuration: browser/phone/auto-provision
- Auto provision via FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS for mass deploy
- Optima HD voice with G.711(A/μ), G.722, G.723.1, G.729AB, G.726, GSM iLBC Codec support
- Open VPN, 802.1x, QoS: 802.1p/Q tagging (VLAN), Layer 3 ToS DSCP and more
What's in the Box
- IP Phone
- Handset and Handset Cord
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide & Quick Reference Guide
Didn't find the Yealink phone you were looking for?
Check out these other VoIP phones by Yealink:
- # of Lines
- High Definition
- Backlit Display
- Color Display
- Touchscreen Display
- Protocols Supported
- # of Ethernet Ports
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af), Power Supply Available Separately
- Headset Interface
- EHS Support
Jeff QuinnDirect: 716-250-7473
Why Pay $179.00 for the Yealink SIP-T42G?
Yealink Optima HD Voice for maximized acoustic performance
Dual Gigabit RJ45 Ethernet ports with integrated IEEE 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet
Simple, flexible and secure provisioning options