Yealink SIP-T46G 6-Line Gigabit Phone
The Yealink SIP-T46G is an ultra-elegant 6-line Gigabit VoIP phone with Optima HD Voice and headset support. As part of the Yealink T4 Series, the SIP-T46G features Power Over Ethernet capability, a 4.3” TFT color display, and enhanced call management.
Yealink SIP-T46G Gigabit Phone Overview
The Yealink SIP-T46G is an ultra-elegant Gigabit business VoIP phone designed for extensive administrative or executive use. The SIP-T46G supports both wired headsets or wireless headsets with the Yealink BT40 and utilizes Yealink Optima HD Voice, a combination of software and hardware designed with the implementation of wideband technology to maximize acoustic performance. Advanced acoustic clarity technologies such as full duplex, echo cancellation, and adaptive jitter buffer create an enhanced audio experience over the full duplex speakerphone or HD handset.
The SIP-T46G supports a vast number of productivity-enhancing feature such as SCA, BLF List, call forward, call transfer, and 3-way conference. Integrated PoE allows for easy deployment with centralized powering and backup. This Gigabit PoE phone can host up to 2 EXP40’s with PoE, or support 6 with an additional power supply for added phone book and directory capability. The SIP-T46G supports several protocols for file provisioning and is configured by default to use Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP), supports AES encrypted XML configuration file. The SIP-T46G is compatible with 3CX, Asterisk and Broadsoft Broadworks, ensuring excellent compatibility with leading soft switch suppliers. The SIP-T46G has ergonomic recessed buttons, an adjustable stand with non slip rubber feet, and a paper label free design.
Yealink SIP-T46G Features and Functions:
- 4.3" 480 x 272 TFT color screen
- 10 line keys with LED and 10 line keys that can be programmed for features
- 7 features keys: message, headset, mute, redial, speakerphone
- 4 context-sensitive “soft” keys, 6 navigation keys, 2 volume control keys
- Dual 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ports
- RJ9 headset port and built-in USB port
- Supports up to 6 EXP40 Expansion Modules for an attendant console application
- Configuration: browser/phone/auto-provision
- Auto provision via FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS for mass deploy
- Optima HD voice with G.711(A/μ), G.722, G.723.1, G.729AB, G.726, GSM iLBC Codec support
- Open VPN, 802.1x, QoS: 802.1p/Q tagging (VLAN), Layer 3 ToS DSCP and more
What's in the Box
- IP Phone
- Handset and Handset Cord
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide & Quick Reference Guide
Didn't find the Yealink phone you were looking for?
Check out these other VoIP phones by Yealink:
- # of Lines
- High Definition
- Backlit Display
- Color Display
- Touchscreen Display
- Protocols Supported
- # of Ethernet Ports
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af), Power Supply Available Separately
- Headset Interface
- EHS Support
Michael RehacDirect: 716-213-6898
Why Pay $269.00 for the Yealink SIP-T46G?
Yealink Optima HD Voice for maximized acoustic performance
Dual Gigabit RJ45 Ethernet ports with integrated IEEE 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet
Simple, flexible and secure provisioning options