Aastra SIP-DECT Lite 622d
The Aastra SIP-DECT Lite 622d is a DECT bundle that contains one each of the color Aastra 622D and the Aastra SL35IP RFP base station. The SIP-DECT Lite 622D bundle provides a value priced entry point for providing a mobility option for the small office or user group, with the ability to support multiple DECT phones and up to 8 concurrent calls.
Aastra SIP-DECT Lite 622d Overview
The ergonomic Aastra 622d DECT VoIP phone has a large, vibrant 2“ graphic color display and 8 programmable keys provide you with quick access to your favorite functions. The handset is equipped with a Bluetooth interface for cordless headsets.
The Aastra SL 35IP ships pre-registered to the 622d handset and has been pre-licensed. The SL 35IP can support up to 8 simultaneous G.729 calls.
In addition to the handset and base station the SIP-DECT Lite 622d bundle also includes the handset charging cradle with universal A/C adapter and belt clip
Aastra SIP-DECT Lite 622d Features and Functions:
- 2" TFT color LCD (176x220)
- 7 programmable key
- 3 softkeys
- 1 programmable SOS/Alarm hotkey
- Bluetooth headset support
- 2.5mm headset jack
- Hands-free operation
- 44 polyphonic ringtones
- Vibrating alert
- 30 hours talk time/190 hours standby
Aastra SL 35IP
- SRTP (RFC 3711) and secure SIP
- 1GBit Flash memory enabling local boot
- Supports 1GBit Ethernet
- DSAA authentication between base station and handset
- DSC-64bit-encryption over the air interface
- Support of DECT XQ extension for reflective environments
- Status indication with 4 LEDs (red / yellow / green)
Didn't find the VoIP phone you were looking for?
Check out these other DECT Phones: