Spectralink KIRK 7710 DECT Handset for Healthcare and Nursing HomesThe Spectralink 7710 Handset is a robust handset that is dust protected and resistant to splashing water, vibrations and shocks. The Spectralink 7710 (formerly known as KIRK 7010) Handset has been prepared for third-party applications and holds the standard features that are needed in healthcare and nursing home environments. Spectralink's line of IP DECT Phones are cost-effective, flexible and user friendly Dect solutions.
Spectralink 7710 Product Overview
- Supported on Microsoft® Lync
- Large color icons with customizable text messaging
- 1G9 Version
- Battery included
- Virtual SIM support
- HD voice ready
- IP54 classified
- Speech/stand by time: Up to 20/200 hours
- Weight incl. battery: 120g
- Size (LxWxH): 148x50.4x21.6mm
- 13 menu languages (UK, FR, DE, ES, IT, NL, CZ, PL, DK, NO, SV, FI, PT)
- Requires Spectralink Wireless Server
- Charger and charger power supply sold separately
Spectralink 7110 FeaturesHow is the KIRK 7110 specifically designed for healthcare and nursing homes?
- Improved Efficiency of Personnel: Information delivered instantly to the right person
- Enhance Patient Satisfaction: Faster response time and more time for patient care.
- Improve Reaction Time: Automatic alarms save critical time in life threatening situations.
- Improve Communication Flow: Easy accessibility between departments.
- Increase Safety of Patients and Personnel: Alarm button in case of emergencies.
Didn't find the DECT Phone you were looking for?
Check out these other Spectralink 7000 Series phones.
Darren HartmanDirect: 866-675-8461