Spectralink KIRK 7710 DECT Handset for Healthcare and Nursing Homes
The Spectralink 7710
Handset is a robust handset that is dust protected and resistant to splashing water, vibrations and shocks. The Spectralink 7710 (formerly known as
KIRK 7010) Handset has been prepared for third-party applications and holds the standard features that are needed in healthcare and nursing home environments. Spectralink's
line of IP DECT Phones are cost-effective, flexible and user friendly Dect solutions.
Spectralink 7710 Product Overview
- Supported on Microsoft® Lync
- Large color icons with customizable text messaging
- 1G9 Version
- Battery included
- Virtual SIM support
- HD voice ready
- IP54 classified
- Speech/stand by time: Up to 20/200 hours
- Weight incl. battery: 120g
- Size (LxWxH): 148x50.4x21.6mm
- 13 menu languages (UK, FR, DE, ES, IT, NL, CZ, PL, DK, NO, SV, FI, PT)
- Requires Spectralink Wireless Server
- Charger and charger power supply sold separately
Spectralink 7110 Features
How is the KIRK 7110 specifically designed for healthcare and nursing homes?
- Improved Efficiency of Personnel: Information delivered instantly to the right person
- Enhance Patient Satisfaction: Faster response time and more time for patient care.
- Improve Reaction Time: Automatic alarms save critical time in life threatening situations.
- Improve Communication Flow: Easy accessibility between departments.
- Increase Safety of Patients and Personnel: Alarm button in case of emergencies.
Didn't find the DECT Phone you were looking for?
Check out these other Spectralink 7000 Series phones.
We're sorry, there are no downloads available at this time.
- AP Handoff Roaming
- Provisioning Options
- Web Browser Support
- Voice Codec Support
- Protocols Supported
- Wireless Security Support
- Standby Time
- Talk Time
- Call Notification Method
- Screen Display Type
- Headset Port
- Intergrated Bluetooth Support
- Battery Type
- Memory Card Support
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Spectralink 7710
No questions asked yet