Grandstream GXV3240 IP Multimedia Phone for Android
The Grandstream GXV3240 is a multimedia Gigabit VoIP Video phone with perfect for 3-way video conferencing with a tiltable CMOS camera and HD audio/voice. The GXV3240 has integrated wi-fi, a built-in web browser, and HDMI connectivity, making this video phone the perfect solution for high-tech campuses and companies.
Grandstream GXV3240 Overview
Perfect for Android smartphone users, the Grandstream GXV3240 combines the functionality of a multimedia platform with a 6-line video IP phone for an all-in-one voice, video, data and mobility solution. A 4.3" color touch screen opens the door to options such as browsing the Google Play Store and utilizing business apps like GoToMeeting, Microsoft Lync, Salesforce1 and Skype all at the touch of finger. Live-view surveillance feed from your Grandstream Surveillance Camera and alert notifications can be viewed right on the screen.
This Grandstream Video Phone is compatible with the Grandstream GXP2200EXT module for an expandable front desk solution for a large company directory. Integrated Bluetooth allows users to sync their mobile phone calendar and contact books with the GXV3240, use Bluetooth headsets, and transfer calls to and from the phone to Android mobile phones. By combining a state-of-the-art IP phone, an advanced video conferencing solution, and the Android operating system, businesses of all types can now use one IP Phone for all their communication and productivity needs.
Grandstream GXV3240 Features and Functions:
- 6 lines with up to 6 SIP accounts including FREE IPVideoTalk account with video mail
- Phonebook with up to 1000 contacts and call history with up to 1000 records
- Up to 6-way audio conference and 3-way video conference
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n), PoE+, Bluetooth, USB, SD, HDMI, EHS with Plantronics headsets support
- Support for up to 4 cascaded GXP2200 EXT modules
- 4.3" (480×272) capacitive (5 points) touch screen TFT LCD
- Mega pixel CMOS sensor camera with privacy shutter
- HD wideband audio
- full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance
- Runs the Android Operating System 4.2 and offers full access to the Google Play Store
- Integrate with Grandstream’s GXV-series of IP video surveillance cameras to view live camera feeds and to receive alerts/alarms from IP cameras installed on the same network
- Offers a multi-platform video conferencing solution
- Create customized Android applications for any business need to run on the GXV3240 using Google’s API and Grandstream’s SDK toolkit
Didn't find the VoIP phone you were looking for?
Check out these other Grandstream Phones:
- # of Lines
- High Definition
- Backlit Display
- Color Display
- Touchscreen Display
- Protocols Supported
- # of Ethernet Ports
- PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at), Power Supply Included
- Headset Interface
- EHS Support
Brian HyrekDirect: 866-583-0815
Why Pay $215.00 for the Grandstream GXV3240?
Runs the Android Operating System 4.2 and offers full access to the Google Play Store
Offers a multi-platform video conferencing solution
Create customized Android applications for any business need
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Grandstream GXV3240
Q: comment deverouiller un GXV3240 il y a un code d'acc`s ou mot de passe sur mon téléphone et je peux pas recevoir des appels merci
A: If you have forgot the password and would like to unlock it unfortunatly there is only one way you can do it Login into your Web-UI, try doing a factory reset. This option is available under Maintenance tab.
Have a Question?
Just got this to replace my GXP2010 - awesome phone. Initially thought that I wouldn't leverage the Android OS, but I was streaming Youtube videos almost immediately, and today I have it running Pandora for background music. The handset volume is a little low, but other then that it is easily configurable, and a great phone. Handset is heavy and reminiscent of a 'real' phone.