VTech VCS704 ErisStation Conference Phone with Wireless Mics
The VTech VCS704 ErisStation Conference Phone with Wireless Mics is a 2-line analog phone with PBX/PSTN compatibility. The VCS704 features DECT 6.0 microphones with Orbitlink Wireless technology, dynamic noise reduction, and automatic gain control to normalize audio levels.
VTech VCS704 ErisStation Analog Conference Phone Overview
The VTech VCS704 has 6 microphones--2 fixed and four wireless--for full room coverage from small offices to large conference rooms. Magnetic charging bays in the phone base ensure the wireless microphones are always charged and ready. The VCS704 ErisStation Conference Phone uses full-duplex technology, digital mixing and audio equalization for the best conferencing experience available.
The VTech ErisStation VCS704 Conference Phone has physical features such as an active call indicator, menu navigation, volume up to 10 levels, numerical keypad, mute/redial/flash/call log/phone book/speakerphone on-off buttons, and magnetic charging bays. The system is PBX compatible and comes with all the traditional phone features needed for productive calls.
VTech VCS704 ErisStation Analog Conference Phone Features and Functions:
- Central, full-duplex speakerphone in base
- DECT 6.0 wireless microphones with Orbitlink Wireless Technology
- Up to 8 hours of talk time per wireless microphone
- Up to 70 hours of standby time per wireless microphone
- 2-line backlit display with date and time
- Operable in small, medium and large rooms
- Acoustic echo cancellation technology
- Mute on/off button: red LED on base unit and wireless microphones
What's in the Box
- VCS704 Base unit
- Wireless microphone unit X4
- Battery X4
- Battery door X4
- Power adapter
- AC power cord
- DC power cable
- Telephone line cord
- User's manual