VXI Passport 10V Monaural Headset
The VXI Passport 10V is a professional grade headset with quick disconnect for contact center use. Provides easy integration into call centers utilizing VXI equipment such as lower QD cords, amplifiers or Y Cords. The Passport 10V uses the same impact-resistant plastic used in sports equipment to withstand the intensity of the 24/7 center.
VXI Passport 10V Headset Overview
The VXi Passport 10V monaural headset keeps one ear free to hear other conversations. VXI Passport headsets have a durable construction which means fewer repairs and less hassles. Unlike voice tubes, the noise canceling microphone of the Passport 10V blocks out the background sound of surrounding agents and you’ll never need to replace a tube again. High quality components ensure clear audio communication on both ends of the call.
VXI Passport 10V Features and Fucntions:
- So lightweight, you’ll forget you’re wearing a headset.
- Monaural (one speaker) model
- Single-wire design gives you a greater range of motion.
- Noise-canceling microphone filters out unwanted background noise, so you can more easily hear and be heard.
- Kink-free, highly flexible gooseneck boom lets you put the microphone where you need it.
- High-quality speakers deliver clear and consistent communications.
- Durable construction meets the constant demands of all-day use.
- Compatible with VXI direct connect cords, amplifiers, and Y-Cords.
- Two-year warranty
Didn't find the VXI headset you were looking for?
Check out these other corded headsets by VXI:
- VXI Corporation
- Passport 10V
- DECT 6.0
- Headset Accessories
- One Ear
- Supports Quick Disconnect
- Two Ear
- Noise Cancelling
Michael RehacDirect: 716-213-6898
Why Pay $45.99 for the VXI Passport 10V?
Noise canceling microphone blocks out the sound of surrounding agents
Impact resistant plastic designed to withstand the intensity of a 24/7 call center
Utilizes high quality components for clear audio communiciation on both ends of the call