Xorcom XR2000 SMB IP PBX Configurator
The Xorcom XR2000
is an Elastix™ Asterisk®-based IP PBX system supporting various combinations of telephony ports. The stand-alone Xorcom
XR2000 base unit may be equipped with up to 32 analog FXS/FXO ports, up to 8 BRI ports, and 1 E1/T1 PRI, 1 T1 CAS, or 1 E1 R2 port in a single, 19" 2U chassis. Additional PSTN / Analog phone ports can be provided by connecting external Astribank units via the USB2 ports, for a total of up to 160 PSTN / Analog phones ports, up to 200 users and up to 45 concurrent calls.
Use the drop down options above to choose the exact configuration of the Xorcom XR2000 you would like.
Xorcom XR2000 Product Overview
- - The XR2000 comes in a professional industry standard 19" 2U rack-mountable chassis.
- - Multiple Xorcom Astribank units may be connected to a single XR2000 server using different USB 2.0 ports, a USB 2.0 hub or USB 2.0 PCI card.
- - The XR2000 can support a second high-speed Ethernet port (factory-installed option) to allow separation of IP voice and data traffic for improved voice quality and increased throughput.
- - Complete, stand alone IP-PBX for medium-sized businesses and enterprises (SMB and SME)
- - Complete telephony system for hotels and condominiums
- - CLEC (Competitive Local Exchange Carriers) IP-PBX
- - Various combinations of FXS, FXO, BRI and PRI/CAS/R2 ports
- - Supports SIP and IAX2 phones and trunks
- - From 8 to 32 analog lines/extensions integrated into the unit
- - Single ISDN PRI (E1/T1) T1 CAS, or E1 R2 port
- - Up to 4 external Astribank USB channel banks
- - Up to 45 concurrent calls
- - Supports auxiliary appliances (door locks, alarm systems). (Available only for models that feature I/O ports.)
- - FreePBX™ - Easy-to-use Web interface for Asterisk and network setup
- - Advanced support and maintenance features:
- - Rapid Tunneling™ - opens a secured direct SSH tunneling to our support engineers upon user's request. Get our direct support wherever you are, behind firewalls and NATs.
- - Internet updates
- - Configuration export / import
Xorcom XR2000 Features:
User friendly Web Interface
Interface in Different Languages
CDR (Call Details Record) via Web access
Voicemail to Email
IVR Menu System
Advanced Dialing Rules
Paging and Intercom
Web Access to Voicemail
Admin Status Screen
Package Manager (for easy updates)
Network Settings Tool
Phone Provisioning Tool
Echo Cancellation - OSLEC (Open Source Line Echo Cancellation)
- Elastix version 2.2x
- Asterisk version 1.8x
- Linux version CentOS 5.x
Intel Atom D2500, Dual Core, 1.86GHz
2 GB RAM
250GB HDD (optional upgrade to 500GB and 500GB RAID available)
4 x USB 2.0 port
Internal Power supply, auto adjusting 110/220 volts, 50/60 Hz
19in 2U rack-mountable
Click HERE for a Xorcom XR2000 Datasheet