Yamaha YVC-1000 UC Microphone & Speaker System
The Yamaha YVC-1000 UC Microphone & Speaker System is the latest UC communications device from Yamaha. The YVC-1000 provides the best quality and most realistic sound, with volume levels up to 95dB. It also provides the user with HVAD (Human Voice Activity Detection) capabilities by filtering out noise automatically and only allowing for the human voices to be heard. This capability eliminates distractive noises such as the movement of paper and objects within a conference room, or even noises associated with BYOD users.
Yamaha YVC-1000 UC Microphone & Speaker System Overview
The Yamaha YVC-1000 UC Microphone & Speaker System provides the user with many sound processing technologies that may not be found within other devices. The YVC-1000 provides what Yamaha likes to call an "adaptive echo canceller" that enables the users to have a stress and noise free conversation. By removing the echoes generated when microphones happen to pick up reproduced speaker sounds, the YVC-1000 processes sounds of up to 20 kHz in order to create a more fluid and effective conversation.
The noise reduction and auto gain controls of the YVC-1000 are also unlike any other. After reducing and most likely eliminating any unwanted sounds during a communication, the audo gain control feature allows for the volume to be adjusted in order to suit the participant's distance from the microphone. This allows for the optimization of volume of both loud and soft voices as well as the reduction of volume distances as the end of the line.
The YVC-1000's connectivity options are also a feature that should he highlighted. The YVC-1000 supports diverse connectivity in several ways:
- USB to PC - to support web conferencing
- Bluetooth to Smartphone - to support teleconferencing
- Audio In/Out to the Video Conference System - to support video conferencing
Yamaha YVC-1000 UC Microphone & Speaker System Features and Functions:
- Interface Control Unit: USB 2.0, High Speed, Bluetooth
- Power Consumption: 20W
- Radio Interference Standard: FCC (part 15B) Class A, ICES-003
- Dimensions - Control Unit (13-1/16" by 3-3/4" by 6-3/8"); Microphone (5-3/8" by 1-7/16" by 5-3/8")
- Power Source: 100 VAC (50/60 Hz)
- PC Environment: OS: 32-bit or 64-bit Windows 8.1, 32-bit or 64-bit Windows 8, 32-bit or 64-bit Windows 7 USB: USB 2.0 or later
- Mac Environment: OS: Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8 USB: USB 2.0 or later
- Bluetooth - Bluetooth specification version: 2.1 + EDR Supported profile: HFP (1.6), A2DP Supported Coded: SBC, mSBC, wireless output: Class 2, Maximum communication distance 32.8ft.
- NFC - Compatible devices: NFC - compatible Android devices, versions 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, and 4.4.
- Accessories - Power Cable (3 m), USB Cable (5m), microphone cable (5m), Quick Start Guide, Warranty
- Microphone Unit - Unidirectional (3)
- Speaker Unit - Full-range (1)
- Maximum volume - 95dB (0.5m)
- Frequency bandwidth - For pickup: 100Hz to 20 kHz; for playback: 100Hz to 20 kHz
- Signal Processing - Adaptive echo canceller, noise reduction, microphone array control, automatic gain control, automatic room EQ, dereverberation, automatic audio tuning.