Yealink SIP-T18P VoIP Phone
The Yealink T18P is a single line VoIP phone for basic business needs. The T18P has business savvy features such as 3-way voice conferencing, TI TITAN chipset, and basic call management abilities.
Yealink SIP-T18P VoIP Phone Overview:
The Yealink T18P has comprehensive call features such as call waiting, transfer, forward, hold, mute, redial, and DND. The T18P has a built-in HTTP web server, QoS, and IP-PBX system integration for a multitude of additional telephony features.
This single line VoIP Phone is a functional choice for large scale deployments with Power Over Ethernet support, auto provisioning, and interoperability with leading IP-PBX's and soft switches. Designed for working in an environment needing a basic feature IP phone, the Yealink T18P is a very cost-effective choice for small business, SOHO and Hotel,college apartments, supermarkets, and warehouse.
Yealink SIP-T18P Features and Functions:
- Volume control, Ringtone selection
- Integrated Voice Response System
- G.711u/A, G.722, G.726, G.729AB, G.723.1 Codec support
- Configuration: browser/phone/auto-provision/IVR
- Auto provision for firmware, configuration, ringtone etc. via TFTP/FTP/HTTP/PnP
- QoS: IEEE 802.1p/q tagging (VLAN), Layer 3ToS
- 20 keys including 2 programmable keys
- 4 feature keys (Transfer/Hold/Mute/Redial)
- 1 x RJ45 10/100M Ethernet port
- Desktop with footstand (detachable), Wall-mountable
Didn't find the VoIP Phone you were looking for?
Check out these other Yealink Phones:
- # of Lines
- High Definition
- Backlit Display
- Color Display
- Touchscreen Display
- Protocols Supported
- # of Ethernet Ports
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af), Power Supply Included
- Headset Interface
- EHS Support
Joe ShanahanDirect: 866-583-0920
Why Pay $69.00 for the Yealink SIP-T18P?
IP PBX System Integration
Several Network Features