Yealink YHS32 IP Monoaural Wired HeadsetThe Yealink YHS32 is an ultra noise cancelling monaural headset with an RJ9 QD connection for Yealink phones.
Yealink YHS32 Product Overview
The Yealink YHS32 is the over-the-head style headset which is made for the office worker, SOHO, or call center staff. It is compliant with the full range of Yealink enterprise IP Phones (not the VP-2009P IP Video Phone). It features professional boom microphone and is ultra lightweight at only .01oz. The light weight ensures the user remarkable comfort even wearing the YHS32 all day long. The ultra noise cancelling technology assures excellent voice quality and eliminates annoying background noise. The Quick Disconnect (QD) jack enables the user to quickly leave for a short period of time without removing the headset.
The Yealink YHS32 holds a unique position in the market with the combination of comfortable experience, durable life cycle, superior voice quality, and competitive price.
Yealink YHS32 Features and Benefits:Main Features>
- Ultra noise cancelling microphone
- Superb sound quality
- Quick disconnect
- 330° rotatable microphone boom
- Ultra light weight only 50g (.01 oz)
- Comfortable wearing, for all day use
- Strong design, with boom rolling of about 30,000 times and more
- Over-the-head style, can be used with right or left ear
- Pliable steel headband, large size ear pad and padded T-bar
- ActiveProtectionTM safeguards the user from high levels of acoustic burst
- 1 x RJ9 headset jack
- 1 meter cord line
- Quick disconnect (QD) cord
- Transmit Sensitivity: -38.0 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Receiver Sensitivity: 95dB SPL +/-3 dB SPL
- Receiver Impedance: 150 ohm
- Voltage range: 1.0-10 V
- Net weight: 50g
Brian HyrekDirect: 866-583-0815
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
We are a small business of 20 people, most of which use and prefer a headset. Although only a short time of usage we are pleased with the quality. I would buy again when more needed.
Haven't used it very often thus far
I was asked to order this product by a new manager. I haven't had many chances to use the headset yet, but so far, the audio in the ear does fade out at times. This prevents me from hearing the full sentence from the folks on the other line. I give it a 6/10 at the moment. Seemingly a 'decent' value however.