Yeastar MyPBX U100
The Yeastar MyPBX U Series delivers a wide array of PBX options and features, ranging from as many as 500 users and up to 80 concurrent calls. This Yeastar MyPBX U100 model accommodates up to 100 users and up to 25 concurrent calls.
Yeastar MyPBX U100 Overview
The MyPBX U100 is a 1U rack-mountable IP PBX that internally supports network access to ISDN BRI, PSTN, and GSN/CDMA/UMTS connectivity, as well as VoIP. The U-Series is defined as a product that delivers high performance, compatibilty, and also stability that provides a PBX solution for any sized business' need.
Yeastar MyPBX U100 Features and Functions
- Supports 100 users and 25 simultaneous calls
- Basic Call Handling Features
- No Licensing Fees providing Full Capacity
- Modular Design, offering FXS modules for analog and fax needs
- PSTN, BRI, GSM, CDMA, and UMTS connectivity
- Plug and Play
- Multi-Language Support
- Supports Phone Provisioning for IP Phones from Cisco, Yealink Polycom, Panasonic, snom, Aastra, Mitel, and many more...
- Compatible with Asterisk, Elastix server, FreePBX, 3CX, Trixbox, and more...
- Analog Ports: Max of 16
- GSM Ports: Max of 8
- UMTS Ports: Max of 8
- BRI Ports: Max of 8
- E1/T1/J1: None
- SIP RFC3261 and IAX2 Protocols
- Audio Codec: G711 (alaw/ulaw), G722, G726, G729A, GSM. Speex, ADPCM
- Video Codec: H263; H263P; H264; MPEG4
- Power: AC 100-240V (DC 12V 5A)
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Yeastar MyPBX U100
No questions asked yet