Adtran Atlas 550 with T1/PRI NIM
The Adtran Atlas 550 is a six-slot modular Integrated Access Device (IAD) providing multiple functions including ISDN switching, 1/0 DACS, Frame Relay switching and videoconferencing.
Adtran Atlas 550 Product Overview
The ADTRAN® ATLAS™ 550 is an Integrated Access Device (IAD) designed to improve and lower the costs of voice/data, video, and Internet communications for enterprise businesses and network service providers.
With the ATLAS 550, many WAN functions have now been combined into a small, economical, modular platform that will replace a rack of traditional single-function access devices. With the ATLAS 550, traditional multiplexed and packet networks are easier to deploy and manage while providing more bandwidth efficiency out of existing or new communications links. The ATLAS 550 provides a new level of communications flexibility by offering many of the features previously found in larger central office, PBX, or router equipment.
Adtran Atlas 550 Features:
- - Supports TDM or packet networks
- - Six-slot modular chassis includes one T1/PRI or E1/PRA Network Interface Module (NIM), a second NIM option slot, and four user option slots
- - Supports FXS, FXO, E&M and DSX-1 for PBX or key systems
- - Provides integral DSU/CSUs, multiplexing, 1/0 DACSing, Frame Relay, PPP, IP routing, ISDN switching, and intelligent voice/data call routing
- - Hot-swappable modules
- - Management includes: SNMP, Telnet, and VT100
- - Integral Frame Relay software for access, concentration, and switching
- - Integrated 10/100Base-T Ethernet for Telnet access and IP routing using PPP or Frame Relay Encapsulation
- - Supports up to 32 analog ports
- - AC and DC powered versions
- - Industry-leading five-year North American warranty