Adtran NetVanta 1638P 48-Port Gigabit Switch
The Adtran NetVanta 1638P is a managed 48 port layer PoE 3 10/100/1000 switch providing advanced access and distribution capabilities for Small and Medium Sized Businesses. With the combination of the advanced multi-layer switching fabric, high-bandwidth capabilities, and enhanced Quality of Service (QoS) features, the NetVanta 1638 is ideal in Gigabit-to-the-desktop deployments, and converged voice and data networks.
Adtran NetVanta 1638P Overview
The NetVanta 1638P rackmount switch provides 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 high speed option slots. Together these option slots can accommodate up to four 10-Gigabit Ethernet high speed links and can provide up to 80GBps of bandwidth between interconnected NetVanta 1638P switches. A field replaceable power supply and fan assembly ensure maximum uptime.
The NetVanta 1638P has been designed specifically for VoIP. The ability to automatically configure IP phones using LLDP-MED, and the ability to separate voice traffic onto voice VLANs, helps ease the deployment of VoIP.
Adtran NetVanta 1638P Features and Functions:
- 48-port multi-layer PoE Gigabit Ethernet switch with up to four 10-Gigabit uplink ports
- 48 – 10/100/1000Base-T Ports
- Two high-speed interface slots
- Non-blocking, up to 176 Gbps switching capacity
- Line rate Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching
- 802.1Q VLANs, Private VLANs and VLAN assignment via 802.1x
- Business-class security with RADIUS, TACACS+, 802.1x and port security
- Field replaceable power supply and fans
- Optimized for iSCSI storage area networks (SANs) solutions
Didn't find the VoIP Switch you were looking for?
Check out these other Adtran NetVanta Switches: