As more service providers deliver IP services to the enterprise edge more and more businesses are adopting IP technologies for the premises. The enterprise Session Border Control (eSBC) functionality is designed to provide the SIP interoperability demanded for various IP services such as hosted VoIP and native SIP trunking.
Designed to ease the need for extensive interoperability testing, the NetVanta 6410 functionality provides the tools necessary to normalize, secure and troubleshoot the SIP to SIP communication between a carrier network and the customers SIP compliant equipment.
ADTRAN’s eSBC line-up has eased connectivity between multiple carrier’s networks and widely deployed IP PBX platforms such as:
- ADTRAN NetVanta ECS
- Dedicated appliance for superior performance
- Provides a demarcation point for service providers
- Supports up to 1,000 simultaneous SIP sessions
- Simplifies and expedites SIP service deployment
- Enhanced SIP traffic control
- Topology hiding
- Remote phone support
- Troubleshooting and evaluation tools
- Inherent URL filtering
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Intelligent network failover for disaster recovery
- Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM) for easy fault identification