Ascom I62 WiFI Handset WH1-AADA
Ascom I62 WiFI Handset WH1-AADA provides a reliable communication system for companies who are concerned about safety, health or security issues. The I62 handset is a multi-functional handset and support system that meets the extraordinary demands of hospital staff, secure establishments, and industrial facilities.
Ascom I62 WiFI Handset WH1-AADA Overview
The I62 Handset offers an intuitive user interface with a large color display that helps simplify rather complex features. Communicate with ease with your colleagues and work systems with the Ascom I62.
Centralized Management provides smooth, upgrades, portable configuration and reduced downtime – a substantial benefit for system administrators.
Ascom i62 users have direct access to a centrally updated phonebook and PBX features. Soft keys facilitate access to all features and are programmable for many more frequently used functions. In an emergency, i62 alarm functions instantly alert colleagues with a single push of a key.
The professional messaging capabilities of the Ascom i62 handset ensures that critical data from coworkers and information systems gets to the right person at the right time. Text messages are delivered instantaneously and acknowledgment is recorded. Messages can also be prioritized and color coded to show items sorted based on urgency. These features all contribute to operational efficiency and safety.
Ascom I62 WiFI Handset WH1-AADA Features
- VoWiFi Handset (Talker, Messenger, Protector) with voice, personal alarm and messaging
- Supports WiFi standard a/b/g/n radio• TFT colour display
- Cleanable, IP 44• Upgradeable by licenses
- Dynamic output power according to 802.11h
- Push button alarm, with ability to send different alarm types
- Man-down and No-movement alarm
- Acoustic Location Signal (ALS) at alarm
- Automatic call after alarm
- Location (AP, Ekahau RTLSe and Cisco MSE)
- Interactive Messaging
- Coloured Messaging
- Support for Graphical Messaging
- Message acknowledgement
- Voice mail
- Push to talk (PTT)
- Shared phone, supports virtual SIM
- Easy deployment
- Five configurable emergency numbers
- 3 Programmable soft keys
- 9 Programmable hot keys