Ascom IPBS2-A3A IP-DECT Base Station Internal Antenna
The Ascom IPBS2-A3A IP-DECT Base Station with Internal Antenna is an access point that connects to the local network via RJ45. It has an 1880- 1930 Mhz frequency band with 100-250mW output power (dependent on the market).
Ascom IPBS2-A3A IP-DECT Base Station Overview
The Ascom IP-DECT solution combines the proven DECT standard with VoIP, enabling the customer to use high-quality voice transmission over a network. In addition, users benefit from the seamless handover between different radio cells, which allows a better scaling of the solution.
Ascom IPBS2-A3A IP-DECT Base Station Features:
- Up to 4000 users per base station 8 simultaneous calls
- System can be expanded with additional stations
- PoE and 21 to 56 VDC
- Supports; DECT GAP/CAP-protocol
- Incl. bracket and mounting material.
- Power supply not included.